FIFA 10 THIS TUESDAY!! ANYONE COPPING????

FIFA 10 Patch This Week, EA Keen to Address Remaining Issues

[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
06.gif
[/td] [td]Quote:[/td] [td]
08a.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td]
[/td] [td] [table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
12.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
"EA Sports has told Eurogamer that a large number of the problems reported with FIFA 10 on the official forums have been addressed or will be addressed by a new patch, which should be out this week.

"We have already created one patch based on gameplay feedback after the demo went live, and we are now creating another one that will go out this week (fingers crossed), in order to give our gamers the best possible experience," a spokesperson for EA Canada told Eurogamer overnight.

We asked whether issues with Game Face, Live Seasons, Club Mode and disconnections were connected, and whether there was any progress sorting them out.

On Game Face and Live Seasons, we were referred to EA's public posts on the subject, which include advice on Game Face usability and a workaround for people experiencing problems with Live Seasons 2.0."

[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
01.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
03.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]

Im hearing that this game is the best soccer game of all time. Sure there may be a few things that need to be fixed but there already is a patch that is aboutto address this..

Trust.. there are way too many people around the world who play Fifa for them to half-#!* it throughout the year.

Hopefully my spot has this today cause Im not gona have time to play this tomorrow
mad.gif
laugh.gif

I'm copping this tomorrow. I just put FIFA 09 on craigslist and hopefully someone buys it off me today.

I haven't really played the FIFA 10 demo much but I enjoyed it when I did play it.

I'm gonna need to find some new teams to roll with when I play online. I would always use Bayern Munich because Podolski was fast as he.ll and Toni wasgood in the game. Now Podolski is gone and Toni is garbage so I'll be experimenting with a bunch of teams.

If anyone wants to play me in an international match, I'll be using Cameroon most of the time. I love beating idiots who insist on using 5-star teams whenI select Cameroon. It's the same crap when I'd occasionally select a weak club like Wigan and the other idiot would insist on being Man Utd. or Barca.

*Sarcasm* I can't wait for all my opponents to select Barca, Real or Man City *Sarcasm*

Edit: I cant want to beat up on Man Utd. fans. Man Utd. were unstoppable with Tevez, Berba, Rooney, Ronaldo...they were the only team I always had troublebeating. Now that they lost 2 of them they wont be an elite team in the game.
pimp.gif

Anyone cop it today?

Da.mn, video games are getting expensive. $82 Canadian for this game. Reminds me of when I used to pay $99 + tax for Sega and N64 games.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Anyone cop it today?

Da.mn, video games are getting expensive. $82 Canadian for this game. Reminds me of when I used to pay $99 + tax for Sega and N64 games.
You paying PST as well?

Alberta FTW.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Anyone cop it today?

You paying PST as well?

Alberta FTW.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Yep...13% tax total.

Still...Ontario > Alberta
laugh.gif

J/K

I went to Walmart to exchange my game from toyrus they were cool with it. Same price just a swap. what happends?...

Walmart didn't get their shipment. I will go after work if not i will go to toyrus!

Copped having fun with it but I can't download the Santiago Bernabeu stadium. I think its because I got Xbox Live Silver, oh well Estadio Chamartin is goodenough for me.

Picked FIFA up today but only had enough time to install it to my hard drive before work. Can't wait to get home and give it a go.

I am going to get destroyed online.
laugh.gif

I won 5 in a row (2 or 3 disconnected before end) and I didn't get the "Good Form" achievement. Smh.

Im running Manger mode right now with the greatest club in the word.... MANCHESTER UNITED!

We should run FIFA clubs one day... NTFC
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I went with Real, Man City and Arsenal in my first 3 online matches.

First match with Real I beat Barca 7-0
sick.gif

Second match I was Man City and was leading Man Utd. 4-0 after 20 mins before dude quit on me.

Third match I was Arsenal and beat Chelsea 3-0.

I'm guessing none of my opponents played FIFA 09 because all 3 of them were horrible. This game feels completely different from FIFA 09 and slightlydifferent from the FIFA 10 demo. It's a much slower game and overall I think better than 09. I like how you cant just blow by defenders with fast players.You actually need to build up your attack before getting a chance on goal. I also like how players can sprint for a limited time before they slow down. It wasa nightmare defender guys like C. Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Eto'o, etc. in 09 because these guys could sprint forever without ever slowing down. Overall Ithink EA did a pretty good job with this game.

One thing I'm really disappointed with EA about is the lack of African teams. I would've loved to play with Ghana, Ivory Coast, Egypt, Nigeria etc.Instead I'm only left with Cameroon and South Africa (I'll never use their bummy team). I guess EA is gonna milk fans for all they're worth andrelease a FIFA 2010 World Cup game featuring every single national team in the world. Bastards
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

Im running Manger mode right now with the greatest club in the word.... MANCHESTER UNITED!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
My man!!!......
pimp.gif

I went with Real, Man City and Arsenal in my first 3 matches.

First match with Real I beat Barca 7-0
sick.gif

Second match I was Man City and was leading Man Utd. 4-0 after 20 mins before dude quit on me.

Third match I was Arsenal and beat Chelsea 3-0.

I'm guessing all of my opponents did not play FIFA 09 because all 3 of them were horrible. This game feels completely different from FIFA 09 and slightly different from the FIFA 10 demo. It's a much slower game and overall I think better than 09. I think EA did a pretty good job with this game.

One thing I'm really disappointed with EA about is the lack of African teams. I would've loved to play with Ghana, Ivory Coast, Egypt, Nigeria etc. Instead I'm only left with Cameroon and South Africa (I'll never use their bummy team). I guess EA is gonna milk fans for all they're worth and release a FIFA 2010 World Cup game featuring every single national team in the world. Bastards
smh.gif
I've played the demo a ton, what kind of differences did you notice?

Originally Posted by oO ThE RoC Oo

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
My man!!!......
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
You already know mate!!!

I'm glad FIFA showed my dudes; Danny Welbeck, Darren Gibson, Zoran Tosic, and Fredrico Macheda love with the 75+ ratings!

I'll have them dudes up at 80+ in no time
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
They'll be the future of my club!

I'm gonna need to find some new teams to roll with when I play online. I would always use Bayern Munich because Podolski was fast as he.ll and Toni was good in the game. Now Podolski is gone and Toni is garbage so I'll be experimenting with a bunch of teams.
My dude, you gotta keep playing with BM - they got my favorite young German player on their squad now, Mario Gomez. He's going to blow upthis year, already has 3 goals in 5 matches for BM, and is going to see decent minutes for Germany this world cup I think.
pimp.gif

Dam Im broke. I need this game.

Guess Ill play 09 until I get some cash.. Unless I sell it first.
laugh.gif

Are there any new national teams? Or is it the same ones from 09?

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by wanksta23

damn....i just spent 500+ on hunting gear

now im debating whether to cop or not
smh.gif
Hunting Gear??
grin.gif

DF! Where do you live???
i live in cali...hunting gets expensive man
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

with that being said, ill probably end up buying fifa still
smh.gif
laugh.gif

headed up north for closing weekend of B zone
pimp.gif

...def coppin, gonna try and trade in mlb09

how different is this game from FIFA 08 ?

I use to run gamee on everyone online in 08, is 10 that much better ?
might have to pick it up

Originally Posted by xcrskim

how different is this game from FIFA 08 ?

I use to run gamee on everyone online in 08, is 10 that much better ?
might have to pick it up
How did you skip 09?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom