Fila Ninety6 Grant Hill II Retro

f3c26a13bd2581c2f87e8859c4f8b45b7cecc221.pjpg

Fila should be releasing these next month. I remember I had this colorway and the Olympic ones back when I was in Lake Stevens
middle school, this joints was hot tho.

Yup need these in my life!! I do believe that there is a thread about these in the "Other Brand" forum...

eek.gif
I had those and the black/white lows in elemetary school
pimp.gif

Im glad you posted in here...I never go to the "other brands"
laugh.gif

that brings me back to freshman yr of hs, i got those and the concord XI's in the same month that yr, good times

even tho it is the wrong forum, thanks....retail price?

with all the brands dropping stuff from the mid 90's

Reebok needs to drop some Shawn Kemps and Shaq's

Remember settling for these, like a dummy, when I couldnt find the Concords.
I liked em, but not as much as the XI's or the first Hills.
Still crushed em tho.

Yo, Nike is really wheelin the Delorian right now. I remember I wanted these but couldn't afford em cause I had just got another pair of sneakers. Dependinon the MSRP I may just cop
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Yo, Nike is really wheelin the Delorian right now. I remember I wanted these but couldn't afford em cause I had just got another pair of sneakers. Dependin on the MSRP I may just cop
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
HUH??? I get your back to the future reference, but what does Nike have to do with Filas?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Yo, Nike is really wheelin the Delorian right now. I remember I wanted these but couldn't afford em cause I had just got another pair of sneakers. Dependin on the MSRP I may just cop
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
HUH??? I get your back to the future reference, but what does Nike have to do with Filas?
laugh.gif

Lmfaoo word! ??? nah but i used to have the Grant hill III's when i was a kid they should retro thos

those are cool but i don't see myself buying them again, had them back in the day and they were hot but i quickly got tired of them. i would love somekamikaze retros however!

Back
Top Bottom