Fila Ninety6 Grant Hill II Retro

Didn't these retro a few years ago, in the OG whites and a Magic colorway around 2005? Nobody bought them, either. Seems too soon to bring them back, butI'm not complaining. I'll definitely buy a pair this time around.

Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

Didn't these retro a few years ago, in the OG whites and a Magic colorway around 2005? Nobody bought them, either. Seems too soon to bring them back, but I'm not complaining. I'll definitely buy a pair this time around.

They dropped in the colorway posted and the Duke colorway. They were all over NYC well uptown Harlem/Bronx. As well as some other Fila retros. Never found apair over a sz 12 though.

I will get another pair for sure IF they do release. Any confirmation? Price?

Own an og pair I picked up from niketalk a few month's back. Definitely
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Yo, Nike is really wheelin the Delorian right now. I remember I wanted these but couldn't afford em cause I had just got another pair of sneakers. Dependin on the MSRP I may just cop
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
HUH??? I get your back to the future reference, but what does Nike have to do with Filas?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

damn bruh

these were pretty good shoes. i remember them being a bit stiff...i think he wore these before detroit went with the teal uniforms.

again?didn't they retro these 3 or 4 yrs ago?not really sure coz i copped these a while ago @ copeland sport
i need the grant hill 3's
nerd.gif

Had these when i was young, idk if i could wear them now, would have to see them in person.

I had these back in the day, they were alright, the biggest problem was the traction on the shoes were terrible.

just got my grants in the mail yesterday and there are just the way i remember them back when i was in elementary school

Originally Posted by Mac4167

just got my grants in the mail yesterday and there are just the way i remember them back when i was in elementary school
where did u cop?

Back
Top Bottom