but her mom and dad have land in the phillipines
it goes to my wife after they pass
nice plot of land too
but yo as a black dude
i be cracking up
when im around they fam
cause its just like black families
yall wouldnt believe how many things yall have in common with us
Yup. I’ve been saying for years Filipinos are the black people of Asian people.

I'm kinda perplexed how some Filipinos and other Asians are hating on her for being half white.

E.g. She is too "white" looking. Doesn't count.

Ummm no. She is a Filipina beauty. Period. Her beauty is no different than the pretty female actresses in the PI. You dont see folks going Halle Berry or Vanessa Williams is too white looking. Then I see the naysayers' profiles, yup, they ugly thats why.

Once you got Filipino on you, you're Filipino.
Word to Ron Artest

Maligayang pasko, NT! :pimp:

Having a small gathering with friends and some peeps from work.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

3EE234B4-BA46-4203-BEF5-DD3C54A26D2D.jpeg

I'm kinda perplexed how some Filipinos and other Asians are hating on her for being half white.

E.g. She is too "white" looking. Doesn't count.

Ummm no. She is a Filipina beauty. Period. Her beauty is no different than the pretty female actresses in the PI. You dont see folks going Halle Berry or Vanessa Williams is too white looking. Then I see the naysayers' profiles, yup, they ugly thats why.

Once you got Filipino on you, you're Filipino.

Probably because it seems like the ones who are half white, paler / white skin are viewed as more attractive than full Filipinos. You look at the women on tv and almost all are light skin or look mixed. We discussed on here before about the white worshipping that Filipinos do.

I just want tall kids. Will try to knock up some Nordic / Scandinavian women and access those viking genes and hope my son looks like All Might (not the crackhead looking version).

Probably because it seems like the ones who are half white, paler / white skin are viewed as more attractive than full Filipinos. You look at the women on tv and almost all are light skin or look mixed. We discussed on here before about the white worshipping that Filipinos do.

Not sure what you mean by "Full" Filipino. O.g. Filipinos are the Aboriginal Filipinos. And they get sh*tted on by the whole freaking nation.

Aesthetically, there are quite a bit of Filipino profiles. I wish everyone just embraced them all as equal.

Isn't that the same thing for the showbusiness in other nations?

E.g. Bollywood Actresses are punjabi / light skin profiles. You wont see some slumdog millionaire profile. Same thing for their Miss Universe contestants.

Or in Hollywood, light skin blacks are preferred to be on air more than darker ones.

I was told before, if you want to judge the beauty of a woman, imagine her in every skintone. If she is pretty at all skin tones, she is legit pretty.

Not sure what you mean by "Full" Filipino. O.g. Filipinos are the Aboriginal Filipinos. And they get sh*tted on by the whole freaking nation.

Aesthetically, there are quite a bit of Filipino profiles. I wish everyone just embraced them all as equal.

Full Filipino meaning both parents are Filipino.

If we talking about embracing everyone then how about they start putting other people on tv besides the lightest skin people they can find. Asking people to accept the half white entertainers is kinda the opposite of what people been wanting.

The gluthathione ishhh is disgusting. Unless you have skin patch problems like Michael Jackson, or u legit have liver or acne problems, please stay away from that.

Exactly! Like you can tell a person’s using it because it just doesn’t look right on them, and it’s too pasty-looking :lol:

Full Filipino meaning both parents are Filipino.

If we talking about embracing everyone then how about they start putting other people on tv besides the lightest skin people they can find. Asking people to accept the half white entertainers is kinda the opposite of what people been wanting.

You need a Filipno Studio head to agree to that.

Not sure why that is not more prevalent in abs cbn / gma etc. There is money to be made embracing all the Filipino skintones - and tons of talent as well.

E.g. Lead singer of Journey Arnel Pineda, the singers that Ellen brings out like Charice Pempengco / Jake

I remember in UK X factor, Simon Cowell was about to jizz his pants with the 4 pinay singing group ("Fourth Power" I think is the name).

It seems like white foreigners advocate more for the darker skin pinoys than the Filipino Showbiz industry themselves.

my sister ordered kare kare and leche flan to bring food for christmas... they messed up and only made the leche flan and no kare kare... she was so pissed shes not getting the leche flan since they forget to make the kare kare... talk about disappointing... that oxtail for dinner woulda been nice

my sister ordered kare kare and leche flan to bring food for christmas... they messed up and only made the leche flan and no kare kare... she was so pissed shes not getting the leche flan since they forget to make the kare kare... talk about disappointing... that oxtail for dinner woulda been nice

woulda still copped the leche flan

There are some morenos/morenas in Philippine showbiz. A few only, unfortunately :lol: Gabbi Garcia, Roxanne Barcelo (my loves), Sanya Lopez, Jak Roberto, Glaiza de Castro, Archie Alemania, and Bianca Gonzales, for example.

The darker skinned folks are always the scapegoats for whatever gag show is on GMA or ABS-CBN. Kiray Celis, Pokwang, and the mixed Filipino-African chick on Bubble Gang. It’s sad, really. All the other girls are either mestiza or light skinned af. :lol:

Although Venus Raj is half-Filipina, I’m glad she was able to represent us in Ms Universe when she won BB Pilipinas. #TeamMorena :smokin

Back
Top Bottom