Filipino Culture Thread

Any survivor fans? a Pinay girl is in and repping she had a mini montage where she talked about her parents moving from Philippines and what not.

Grabbed 3 pairs of Good Morning socks from a local merchant
D919103D-0161-4094-B9F0-045911ED5842.jpeg
02CAFE56-B4AE-4B76-B10C-5097BE19297C.jpeg

Asked by Commissioner Rowena Guanzon on why Marcos cannot attend the hearing even via Zoom, the former senator's legal counsel, Attorney Hanna Barcena, said Marcos is not feeling well. She said she has been given full authority to represent him.

:lol: :stoneface:

:lol: :stoneface:

Idk what their deal is but these corrupt families have ALWAYS gotten away with a lot of **** so nothing surprises me anymore about the Marcoses. These litigations are a waste of time (always has been) especially with the elections in 4 months

He has a son running for office, too :rofl:

Any of you NY people get a chance to get those Kora doughnuts? They do the leche flan doughnut which looks good AF and the rest of their doughnuts look great too but will give you diabetes. Heard their waiting list is a few months.

Anyone own a Cotopaxi bag?
Saw them at Sports Basement.
The different designs and build quality intrigued me. . .

DELDIA_D1_600x600_b8900ae2-1217-4190-8ac0-25a563038531@2x.jpg

CotopaxiLuzonDelDia24L_600x600_1054138c-1393-4caf-9e8f-ab39fa9f72f4@2x.jpg

Any of you NY people get a chance to get those Kora doughnuts? They do the leche flan doughnut which looks good AF and the rest of their doughnuts look great too but will give you diabetes. Heard their waiting list is a few months.

Had it once last summer before they really picked up steam. I know Kim’s bro, cousins and all them. Real good people. College friends. Its good, real good. Highly recommended.

I had their Kith treats collab. shake was fire.

im boring when it comes to donuts but id def try if offered

More adventures of Ned’s lola…

1 and 3 are good lol, the others ehhh

What’s the difference between tuko and butiki…?

Butiki is like the geico lizard. Around 5-8 inches including the tail. Light green color.

I think tuko is a darker shade of lizard. Small as well. But, it has special "powers" depending which province you are from LOL. If it appears in your house, there's a meaning to it. Ahhaahhaaha

Butiki is like the geico lizard. Around 5-8 inches including the tail. Light green color.

I think tuko is a darker shade of lizard. Small as well. But, it has special "powers" depending which province you are from LOL. If it appears in your house, there's a meaning to it. Ahhaahhaaha

lol gotcha. im familiar with butiki the small lizard they were all over my moms old place in the province lol

Back
Top Bottom