Filipino Culture Thread

There are some hosts on TFC that have caught my attention. Forgot their names, but I tend to see them on the main game show my in-laws watch daily.

This girl was my last filipina crush around 2010(?). I don't even remember her name but she was one of the three main Dancers on Wowowee. I think one of the other girls name was LingLing?

2941162486_54ac8b1c44_b.jpg

bruhhh this thread :pimp::pimp::pimp:

even tho im only half filipino and dont know tagalog lol
the filipino population in Toronto over the last 5-7 years has been boomin'
we just got a jolibee in my area and mans camped out in tents for it. i havent been yet cause i heard its still 45 min wait to get in.
is it just me or are we like ditto the pokemon we just adapt to any culture and are so versatile

So I'm skimming a bit through the last few pages and I see a whole lot of familiar sns and holy **** yall filipino?!

Anyone notice that older Filipinos are obsessed with facebook? My aunt was pointing it out. Said my cousin (her son) wanted to unfriend our uncle because he constantly posts and clogs his fb feed. Also said someone posted over 300 photos from my other aunt’s funeral. Why the hell would someone do that?

My pops obsessed with fb man

It's serious business to him

Like he keeps tracks of who likes his posts or not...and if he notices someone went a while without liking one of his posts he's going to want to unfriend him :lol:

My pops and I aren't friends on fb. We were once but then he noticed the kind of photos I was tagged in and he went 'welps, never mind I don't need to know about what you be doin'

Yeah, never friend your parents or older relatives on social media. I’ve had my fb statuses cause family drama before.

Has there ever been an NT census before? I legit wonder what NT consists of in terms of nationalities on here?

There was a race roll call thread where people would write what they were. No nationality one though.

Back
Top Bottom