Filling pieces

I have a question. I ordered pair of shoes, but in shipping information i didn`t notice my flat number, only number of the house. Is it a problem? Or delivery man will call me?

Just checked out drop 2 of the collection and I'm not seeing much I like, several nice tonal low tops but they all use the new Lunar AF1 sole that I'm not a fan of. Is it just me or are yall not digging anything either?
I agree with you, the classic sole looks much better. The sole they used on the Stampd collab is better than the Lunarlon style sole though. I think I would've gotten those but my size was already gone.

[ATTACHMENT=11059]Look what I copped this week (180k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Look at my weekly cop guys, the Python edition of filling pieces. Got from the box park filling pieces store in London

[ATTACHMENT=11291]image.jpg (1,312k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Wrong picture LOOL, here's the right one

Part 3 of the Metamorphosis Collection dropped today and I didn't see anything good :smh: pretty disappointed. Kept waiting for something amazing but alas...

ok i know this has prob been answered but im so damn confused because i asked the reps for FP about a sz 13 Us and they said they're size 44+ would be able to fit me now im looking here and seeing thats not true...so a true sz 13US would be best to get what sz shoe from them 45 or 46 asking here because i see people have actually bought the shoes and dont want to go through all the hassle of buying then waiting on shipping and them not fit and have to wait to recieve another pair

I'm a US10 in Nikes and a 42 in my FPs. I think for them that's a US8.5. But I don't know if the sizing is different for the newer models.

ok i know this has prob been answered but im so damn confused because i asked the reps for FP about a sz 13 Us and they said they're size 44+ would be able to fit me now im looking here and seeing thats not true...so a true sz 13US would be best to get what sz shoe from them 45 or 46 asking here because i see people have actually bought the shoes and dont want to go through all the hassle of buying then waiting on shipping and them not fit and have to wait to recieve another pair

I'm a size 13 as well. I wear a 46 in FP and they're still a little snug but comfortable.

Hi there, my regular size is a 42 but they only had a pair of FP's i really wanted in a 41. You think they'll be fine?

Holy crap this thread is dead. If anyone is interested there is a about 6 hours left of the massive sale that is going on on the FP site. A lot of stuff 50% off. I grabbed 3 pairs. Kinda mad the all black ghost set was excluded :rolleyes

Holy crap this thread is dead. If anyone is interested there is a about 6 hours left of the massive sale that is going on on the FP site. A lot of stuff 50% off. I grabbed 3 pairs. Kinda mad the all black ghost set was excluded :rolleyes

Good looking out ordered my first pair. Size 43 usually a 10.5 in NB (998/997) and 11 in Nike (Jordan Brand) and 11 in Ultra Boost so hopefully they fit. Got the Low Top Desert Perforated Beige / Grey.

View media item 2087230

See for being a fan of the better part of FP's collections in the previous few years, I was much of a fan of the stuff that was on the site this go around.

Like in previous years when they had the sale, I would have to go through and sort out and pick out my favorite one to buy (because I could not justify multiuple) and this year I was scrolling through and didn't see a single pair I could see myself buying. I personally hope FP starts reverting back to more simple, classic style designs.

That's exactly what I thought when I saw the new collection, tbh. I get that they're traing to diversify their collection a little but I wish they would still release some more minimal styles.

Question here, is the size on the box/on the sole the EU size or the FP size?
I emailed them and looks like all the sizing is FP size... I was confused because I ordered a pair from nordstrom that said '42 EU' on the box and 42 on the sole... nordstrom label must have been wrong

Anyway I was on the website the other day and wanted the mountain cut ton sur ton navy and I wanted to order it in 42 EU but ordered size 42 (43 EU) off the site 
laugh.gif
 and now they sold out. If anyone comes across them somewhere else in a 41 please let me know

guys, im 11.5 or 45.5 in nikes, or 45 in adidas, is 45/us 12 going to be too big? (mountain cut) theres only one size left on sale and been wanting these for looong time. thanks

Back
Top Bottom