Final Fantasy XIII- 3/9/10-- Are you purchasing?

Yeah, but I probably won't have time to play it until summer
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

what yall know about OZMA in FF9??

i could never beat him.

as SOON as i get into battle, duke would cast Death for 3 consecutive rounds.
smh.gif

i know there are some decent Ozma guides out there, but dude is nasty

EDIT: speaking of blitzball: i LOVED blitzball. i spent wayy too much time playing that and upgrading players and whatnot. great mini-game

Originally Posted by Club29

i could never beat him.

smh.gif

yea he was no joke..

all this FF talk makes me want to replay them
roll.gif
roll.gif

9 was deff my favorite.. althought i beat 10 literally 100%(except for wakka and lulus weapons #%#+ blitzball/dodging lightning) i spend alot more time on 10, but liked 9 better

i could never beat him.

smh.gif

EDIT: speaking of blitzball: i LOVED blitzball. i spent wayy too much time playing that and upgrading players and whatnot. great mini-game
Blitzball was great fun. I'd take 2 hours away from the quest and just own other team's. After a while Tidus becomes unstoppable.

Getting that PS3 version. Feel bad for you Xbox owners who will have to swap discs every 3 hours of gameplay.

I liked 7,8 and 10. Didmt play any of the other ones. My brother will definitely be getting this so I might give it a go

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

i could never beat him.

smh.gif

Blitzball was great fun. I'd take 2 hours away from the quest and just own other team's. After a while Tidus becomes unstoppable.
nah i could not get the hang of blitzball... the arena at the end though was sick... Too bad X2 was like a spicegirls RPG.... I loved X... But hated X-2

Ozma is weak compared to getting Excalibur II
laugh.gif

I'll be getting a free copy of XIII on 360 and PS3 but I won't be playing it since I have no need to. I'll probably be giving it away on NT.

To all those talking about 360 vs. PS3 the game does look better head to head on the PS3 but it's not an earth shattering difference. The biggest difference is the pre-rendered cutscenes and sound that take a HUGE hit.

Everyone seems to hate on FF8 cause of the draw system but they probably had the best summons in the whole series.

Dark Messenger (Diablos) was
sick.gif
....used to kill my surround sound.

Some reason all 3 vids won't appear on the same post.

Ifrit from X was the best Ifrit.

But Bahamut > *

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Forget playing the game, the online experience alone makes it worth buying

online experience? ELABORATE NAO!!

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

laugh.gif

I'll be getting a free copy of XIII on 360 and PS3 but I won't be playing it since I have no need to. I'll probably be giving it away on NT.

To all those talking about 360 vs. PS3 the game does look better head to head on the PS3 but it's not an earth shattering difference. The biggest difference is the pre-rendered cutscenes and sound that take a HUGE hit.

Hey Buddy...*eyes that PS3 version* Me and my girl are waiting on every game in squares arsenal. Please help our pockets....

can't wait for 13 or Versus. And FFX was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I still play Blitzball to this day. Wish Square would allow EA or 2k to doing something with it. I'd cop

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

FFVIII >

Besides Gran Turismo 5, this is my most sought after game of this generation.

Gran Turismo is never coming out though...

Back
Top Bottom