Final Fantasy XIII- 3/9/10-- Are you purchasing?

[h1]Final Fantasy XIII Gets An Xbox 360 Bundle In North America[/h1]
Square Enix has been surprisingly mum on plans to bring a limited edition of Final Fantasy XIII to North America. Japan gets one, as does Europe. What do we get? At the very least, an Xbox 360 "special edition" bundle.

According to a recent retail listing, Microsoft will be backing the role-playing game's launch with the Xbox 360 Final Fantasy XIII Special Edition Bundle, featuring the same 250GB hard drive previously packaged in with the Modern Warfare 2 limited edition.

Unlike Japan's Final Fantasy XIII "Lightning Edition" PlayStation 3, which also shipped with a 250GB drive, it doesn't appear to feature an image of the game's heroine on the outside. According to the listing, this appears to be a stock Xbox 360, bundled with two Xbox 360 wireless controllers. (You know, for the splitscreen multiplayer portions...) The listing specifies black colored controllers and console casing, but the package is clearly "chill white."

The Xbox 360 Final Fantasy XIII Special Edition Bundle is listed for $399, a price that may not be final. Actually, none of this may be final. Neither Microsoft nor Square Enix have made any official announcements about this bundle, which recently appeared on a retailer training site.

We've reached out to Square Enix and Microsoft to see if they can summon some confirmation and if they have any plans at, say, this week's X10 event, to announce this bundle or a fancy collector's edition package.

kotaku

I bought FFX since I am an anime fan and thought I would get into these but
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. I could not get into the gameplay and the story was cheerier than even trash anime
sick.gif

never again

mass effect 1 and 2 will take most of my time

This is how bahamut looks like in this game, what bafoonery is this
smh.gif
i guess the summons are in robotic forms
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
, also theres no Ifrit,
smh.gif
smh.gif

bahamut_transformed.jpg

i think this might be the game i will cop a ps3 for.. just cause. Whats a FF game if its not on a playstation?!

I'll be buying it, hopefully it's good, I've never played a final fantasy game that I didn't like

Yea 9 was one of the best

btw, went on the final fantasy 13 main website

the robot/esper thing is kinda cheesy

but I'm looking forward to it regardless

X was good but its not touching 9 at all.

7 was just one of the more original games, in a class of its own.

Honestly, XII, VIII, IX, and III rotate as best FF for me. Can never pinpoint one.

IX is probably my favorite story, XII had the hugest scope, VIII's junction system was sick... spent hours syphoning every magic I could to see which would make my health the highest...
laugh.gif

And III gave me an appreciation for where the series really started to become epic.

I am really, really trying to hold judgement until I play through the game. I seem to always get caught up in thinking it'll be really bad or really good... then play it and my entire perception changes.

I thought XII was going to suck and it turned into the game I probably put the most hours into to beat 100%.

Also, where did anyone read there is an online component? I thought it was entirely offline?

And a huge
indifferent.gif
 to Sony if they don't release a 250GB FFXIII pack in NA. I need a new PS3 Slim and a package would make it that much easier.

Originally Posted by knightngale

I bought FFX since I am an anime fan and thought I would get into these but
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. I could not get into the gameplay and the story was cheerier than even trash anime
sick.gif

never again

mass effect 1 and 2 will take most of my time
It may not have been fft kinda sad with the delita and ovelia ending, but the scene where tidus starts to fade while yuna is holding him...not the cheeriest thing ever
laugh.gif

and i'm not sure if you guys have seen that official trailer they put out with the leona lewis song in it, but that thing looks amazing on ps3. and a lot of those hidden bosses are patterns, or knights of the round+mimic kinda moves. i always thought chrono trigger's lavos in the ocean palace was one of the hardest "hidden boss" encounters ever.

X was awesome, never beat it though. IX was trash. I hated the character design and story, but I did beat it though. VII by far had the best story, character design, summons/junction systerm etc.

http://www.amazon.com/Fin...m_sbs_b_1?tag=slickdeals

Amazon had pre-order for the Final Fantasy XIII guide for 20.99 free shipping for prime. This is the Collector's Edition Version(Hard Cover). It also contains some art work.

The Guide Contains:
272 pages
· The Final Fantasy XIII collector’s edition guide will be a pristine coffee table book, printed on highest-quality, 100# paper and encased in a hard cover. It will be limited to just one print run and each copy will be sequentially numbered.
· Exclusive additional 16-page section featuring an overview and analysis of the Final Fantasy XIII story
· The 100% complete guide to FINAL FANTASY XIII
· Every secret, every side-quest, every mini-game, every bonus, every Achievement and every Trophy revealed and explained in a dedicated Extras chapter
· Dedicated walkthrough charts the most rewarding path through this epic adventure
· Strategy & Analysis chapter exposes hidden mechanics, advanced battle tactics and techniques for obtaining optimal rewards
· All-encompassing Inventory and Bestiary chapters feature exhaustive lists and tables covering all enemies, weapons and shops
· Bears all the hallmarks of a Piggyback guide, including annotated maps, hi-res screenshots and a wealth of exclusive, official artwork
· Carefully designed to avoid unnecessary story spoilers

Gamestop has these for 34.99 not including tax and shipping
Barnes and Noble has them for 23.61 not including tax and shipping

i know i know, who buys guides anymore right? but this is hardcover edition, and it looks really nice. collectors item for sure.

FFXIIICEGuide.jpg

$30 walkthrough or... the internet.. hmmm

Cant wait til this drops, I'ma be 10 years old again or however old I was when FFXII took my social life

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

$30 walkthrough or... the internet.. hmmm

Cant wait til this drops, I'ma be 10 years old again or however old I was when FFXII took my social life

pimp.gif

cant wait for XIII.

you know, from time to time, i catch myself whistling the Final Fantasy IX theme.

the one that shows up when it gives you the option of Continue or New Game.

it had a really sad feel to it, but it was so great.

Back
Top Bottom