Final Grades for Freshmans.

how did Mickey get a better grade than Cory? Mickey basically put out no music in all of 09. smh

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

Why Nipsey not on the list?
smh.gif
nerd.gif

Homie is a solid B+

pimp.gif
Yeah he does ...

And Drake deserves an F- for dumbing down his lyrics and affiliating himself with Young Money.
whenever i find myself forgetting i'm on the internet, narrow-minded comments like these always bring me back to reality. thanks.

I agree Kid Cudi should have an A+ from his album

As Far as Wale his album wasn't what I expected he had a few good joints but it wasnt better than Kid Cudi orCurren$y albums
Also, Curren$y should have an A because he's always putting something out. He keeps the music coming.

Ace hood should have got failed..not that buzz worthy

Drake on the other hand since So Far Gone,I feel has become to cocky.His lyrics are not that good theiraverage.....

Spitta is now Dame Dash's top priority so that should tell you something.

And Eminem bought Bobby Ray's publishing (as he stated in his XXL cover story) so that should tell you something else.

Other than Cudi and Wale everybody erlse shouldve been D or lower....

If this list is purely based on what they did since they've been on the cover then Wale should be higher, and Mickey Factz & B.O.B. should be a littlelower. Does Charles Hamilton get expelled just because he got kicked off of interscope and didn't drop his album. Well what about the other freshmens whohasn't drop an album or isn't on a major record label.

Originally Posted by DAtRENDSETTA843

As Far as Wale his album wasn't what I expected he had a few good joints but it wasnt better than Kid Cudi or Curren$y albums
Also, Curren$y should have an A because he's always putting something out. He keeps the music coming.

Drake on the other hand since So Far Gone,I feel has become to cocky.His lyrics are not that good their average.....

This man speaks the truth

Originally Posted by slick bandit

If this list is purely based on what they did since they've been on the cover then Wale should be higher, and Mickey Factz & B.O.B. should be a little lower. Does Charles Hamilton get expelled just because he got kicked off of interscope and didn't drop his album. Well what about the other freshmens who hasn't drop an album or isn't on a major record label.

i think they're speakin more on how alot of people stopped #+$#%@ wit him after that dilla *@$*...

theres no way b.o.b. is aove cudi. and hamilton shouldnt be expelled. dude stil has a future. and wale needs to be in b range. dudes gonna be fire.

Originally Posted by atransta

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by carL0Wm3yng

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Yea wale getting a C+ is asinine...
He has the best album out of everyone on the list...

Its a mixtape but So Far So Gone drops deuces on Wale.
Everybody forgot about Below the Heavens?
best mixtape in 10 years
Oh @%%* I forgot about below the heavens
laugh.gif
... Alright...that's the best album...followed by wale's joint then cudi...
Blu dropped Below the Heavens before he was on that 'freshman' list. So I don't count BTH aspart of his grade. Blu deserves that D and its a damn shame because he certainly has the most talent from that list.

At worst, Wale should have gotten a B+. He put himself out there big time. Even if you don't believe he's good (I'm not a huge fan of his either),he definitely worked hard.

KiD CuDi deserves the A+. He got on tracks with big name stars, etc. His album was definitely one of the best of the year.

Originally Posted by bilbo07

As Far as Wale his album wasn't what I expected he had a few good joints but it wasnt better than Kid Cudi or Curren$y albums

Drake on the other hand since So Far Gone,I feel has become to cocky.His lyrics are not that good their average.....

Thanks Homey.... Wale made a mistake when he signed with Roc Nation.
grin.gif

grin.gif

You made a mistake when you typed that CAUSE HE'S NOT SIGNED TO ROC NATION!!! #fail he's signed to Allido/Interscope Records

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

grin.gif

You made a mistake when you typed that CAUSE HE'S NOT SIGNED TO ROC NATION!!! #fail he's signed to Allido/Interscope Records
I meant as of management

The only on that should have an A + is Drake, being that is the OVERALL package
but in terms of those on the cover wale, asher, Kid cudi should all have grades ranging from b- to A
Ace Hood IMO should have the lowest grade being that he had records with well developed MCs and still failed to deliver

Originally Posted by toast1985

Wale is one thing, but what is the reason for the low grade on Blu?
Because Blu hasn't dropped anything since Below the Heavens. He's a great rapper but all he is know for is that 1 mixtape and hasn'tdone anything new since he was on the cover.

with this "Smash on O'Leary track, Spitta just ended alot of rookies careers.

dude went OFF!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by slick bandit

Originally Posted by toast1985

Wale is one thing, but what is the reason for the low grade on Blu?
Because Blu hasn't dropped anything since Below the Heavens. He's a great rapper but all he is know for is that 1 mixtape and hasn't done anything new since he was on the cover.

I agree with toast...Good point that he hasn't dropped anything, but regardless what he has/hasn't dropped, he has skills! Atleast, I think the dudehas talent...more than over half the others on the list...and i think its funny how Chuck got no love on this list..where the sonic fans at??
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom