FINALLY, A RETRO OF THE NIKE TRAINER SC II 3/4 DONE RIGHT!! THANK YOU NIKE!

Yeah yo. Seeing as these white/blacks are the only OG color to drop so far, I would personally keep them as is, with the white laces. The blacks mess up the flow in my opinion.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

I thought I'd have these by my birthday but that dream is long gone.

It's like they don't care what's out already, they will release the same stuff without hesitation.. You show that sort of respect to me, and I'll return that favor. Screw you Nike.
It's sad really, Nike's retro department literally killed this shoe for a lot of us here. A shoe that we've been waiting so long for and could have been a pretty big success if done correctly imo. In a matter of a few months the excitement that was building up is completely gone and now I absolutely don't care about this shoe anymore. I've resigned myself to the fact that I'd rather just appreciate these in photos and reminisce about how they use to be. Way to go Nike, you guys need to start listening to your customers again....

how often does Nike have a product code in the system with colorway description
& then not release them at all?

Still no word? This may be the most tragic ending to my Nike buying days. I went on a hiatus at the end of March and since then, have been left with disappointment/ I barely feel like wearing Nikes anymore.. Max Exodus may ensue in the coming weeks.

They're blowing it, because it's a summer sneaker and not winter.

They should have released them along with the citrons for the beginning of the summer.

How sad.. One last ditch effort here.
-----------------
chat_agent.png
Mamie: Hi, my name is Mamie. How may I help you?
chat_agent.png
Mamie: Hi Ken
chat_enduser_message.png
ken b: Hello. I have a product question.
chat_enduser_message.png
ken b: A few months back, this item had a potential release date around July. I just wanted to get an update if possible.
chat_enduser_message.png
ken b: 456610-140
chat_agent.png
Mamie: Ok, let me check that out for you. One moment please.
chat_agent.png
Mamie: These were a Quick Strike so they were only sold at limited store's and didn't launch on NikeStore.com
chat_enduser_message.png
ken b: Was there a specific release date?
chat_agent.png
Mamie: No, there wasn't.
chat_enduser_message.png
ken b: Can you see if any stores had units sold or shipped?
chat_enduser_message.png
ken b: Just a little back story. Some celebrity was seen in these back in April. But since then there has been no indication of any type of release anywhere. Could it be that these were cancelled?
chat_agent.png
Mamie: I did check the inventory of the Nike stores but there were none listed as having them in stock, I don't have a way of seeing which stores did sell though.
chat_enduser_message.png
ken b: okay.. thanks for your time.. I'll wait it once and see if they do finally release.
chat_agent.png
Mamie: You're welcome, thanks for contacting Nike, you make sure to have yourself a wonderful day.
chat_alert.png
Mamie has disconnected.
------------------

Now we have the reps talking in the past tense, as if they already released.. This is not looking good at all. Absolutely devastating start to this week.

UNBELEIVEABLE, if they relesed we would of caught wind, no doubt about it!!! I think she is wrong

the only chance we have is if they did manufacture some already
then maybe they'll pop up at random or something like the banned aj1's
from the convo above, sounds like nike is done with the atscii quickstrikes

this might sound dumb but maybe start a petition. it worked for some colorways and models in the past...

I have absolutely nothing to back this up, but I would be very surprised if these did not release in some capacity down the road.  Whether its this month, next month, or this fall(not sure why, but why try to figure out Nike's reasoning), I am pretty certain they will drop in some fashion.  When they do, don't be surprised if there is absolutely no sense to the method, timing, and allocation.  What is most frustrating is that no matter how they release, interest in a few particular colorways will do nothing to "boost" sales of the other "crappy" ones.  At this point, this has become nothing more than a game and most of us are rightfully annoyed and salty.

I think Brys is onto something. There seem to be a whole lot of Nike releases that pop up out of next to nowhere recently. Not necessarily true labeled QS's, but shoes like the Solar Red AM95's, there wasn't a whole lot of info beforehand. A pic or two, a style number, then a month or so later they started popping up in stores. There are a ton of other examples too.

I have to think we'll see them eventually. The only possible explanation I could think of is that they were cancelled due to poor sales of the colorways they did release, but that would be their own damn fault and stupidity.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

this might sound dumb but maybe start a petition. it worked for some colorways and models in the past...

I've had a petition going for over a year and a half (not for this color way but for them to bring them back exactly the same) not to mention I have a FB page going for these and still nothing.  I dunno, I highly doubt they only dropped that colorway for Bun B I think we'll see them soon
http://www.defynewyork.co...s-bring-these-back-nike/

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

I have absolutely nothing to back this up, but I would be very surprised if these did not release in some capacity down the road.  Whether its this month, next month, or this fall(not sure why, but why try to figure out Nike's reasoning), I am pretty certain they will drop in some fashion.  When they do, don't be surprised if there is absolutely no sense to the method, timing, and allocation.  What is most frustrating is that no matter how they release, interest in a few particular colorways will do nothing to "boost" sales of the other "crappy" ones.  At this point, this has become nothing more than a game and most of us are rightfully annoyed and salty.

I'm quite tired of waiting...
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom