FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

krause f-d up with drafting caffey before finley
As far as talent goes I could agree. But where would he have fit on that specific team? He would have always come off the bench. With Toni there, would he have played the two? He would have got even less minutes. Caffey was a good enough role player to do the dirty work while the likes of Dennis and Luke sat. If you were thinking future after the Bulls title runs, then I see your point.

It was harder to find talent at the wing than find a big to dirty work in those days. Finley would have fit in easily on that team giving the 2nd unit much more punch.
On the offense I see what you mean there. I think at that period of time the pick for Jason was geared more for the defensive purposes. Either way it was Chips in June.

04s today
98BA0C89-23F4-404C-90EB-B4A2DE043BC2.jpeg

I don't really need these as I have the Royalty 12s which are pretty much the reverse of these, but they're so nice I'm gonna have to try for a pair.

Love the Bulls chat and the affection for the 2nd 3 peat run of Jordans.
Just copped last shot 14s myself. Idk about these with the white. Never wore 12s. Love the flu game color blocking though.

I prefer the Red Jumpman (from the anterior outsole) from the 2012 version over the OGs too.

Reactions: DAV
Your a man who fancy’s himself some first retro zoom air eh? Well feast your eyes on this naked bag.
B6928EFC-FC4E-4271-A773-5381839EAD39.jpeg

this shoe is so damn good when done right, sleek toe, supple leather, responsive zoom.
Yep, my second favorite shoe ever for comfort behind the Bondi 7 for Hoka One One.

Back
Top Bottom