FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

I can live without White/Reds.

Give me Flint Greys.
giphy-52-1589816636.gif

The more I look at these the more I love them.

I think I officially want em bad.

You think they’ll make as many pairs as the Cool Greys?

...chance these might be gettable for retail?

Definitely less pairs available. Always a shot at retail depending which store.

If going off the Carmines release day resale, I think it'll be pretty reasonable as well.

11s are widely known as the most produced Jordan retro, simply for it being a holiday release. Might apply to other retros as well honestly, but I've seen no reports as such.

Best chance is a shoe store that does raffles. FLX is pretty much a automatic L without having the necessary points.

The more I look at these the more I love them.

I think I officially want em bad.

You think they’ll make as many pairs as the Cool Greys?

...chance these might be gettable for retail?

supposed to be an all star weekend release. Should have good numbers but not anywhere near CG #s. Holiday 11s are the only jordan thats made in that kind of abundance.

11s are widely known as the most produced Jordan retro, simply for it being a holiday release. Might apply to other retros as well honestly, but I've seen no reports as such.

Best chance is a shoe store that does raffles. FLX is pretty much a automatic L without having the necessary points.

The only sneaker stores in Eugene, Oregon are Footlocker, Champs and Nike Store.

...so I guess i’m funked.

Not sure if Taxis can be considered a Bulls CW, but White/Reds definitely my least favorite out of the 4(not including Obsidians).

Back
Top Bottom