FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

Looking at og pics from 97 just reminds me of how much I loved this shoe. It's my favorite XII colorway by far. I remember my OG pair growing legs and mysteriously walking away and I feel I never got the chance to full enjoy them. I had the 2012 version, but they didn't feel right, and I knew that the 04s felt closer to the OG to me, but I missed out then. Glad I got em now, but I might be in for another pair this time on second thought.

Like some of you guys have said ... if they're doing these, please for the love of God, white/reds. And damn straight about the shape, RyGuy45 RyGuy45 . I mean, look at that. Loved my OG Taxis. Haven't bought one retro 12 ever, other than the low version of these playoffs a few years back. I know a lot of people hate on low versions but I actually really like my pair, and they're actually comfy, with good bouncy Zoom on top of it. But those were just a holdover for the real thing.

I’ve been wearing my 2016 flu games into the ground lately, the cushioning in them seems to be slightly less noticeable than my 2019 “blue game” retros. I can feel the zoom in those decent. I think the shape on the 2019s is better than the 2016s, although I don’t know about closer to OG.

The think that sucks about these “Playoffs” is the white sole and yellowing issue. :smh:

Me when I get my 3 pair
163D1839-1279-4EC0-8D7F-6AB9996B41AC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom