FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

Correct me if I'm wrong but 2-3 years ago there was no sales tax on stockx, goat, or ebay. What you bid is what you paid

Accurate. For STX, all you had to pay was your bid and shipping. There were no taxes or processing fees for the buyer at the time. They also had a rewards program then. IIRC, after five purchases, you could get free shipping on your next purchase.

ebay didn't have tax as well back then, which was so clutch for California residents! You could find sellers that also offered free shipping!

Literally what I was thinking smh. Start work right at 7pacific time too :stoneface: Anyway, good luck fam
Same here bro. I’m clocking in at 7 and don’t be having time
To check Snkrs
Yeah mine are shipping from Singapore as well. What did you expect lol. I've gotten several overseas shipments from GOAT over time. No issues.
Like I said never dealt with it before so was just inquiring

16457027374556624272884691684863.jpg

If I’m not mistaken Congress changed the rules on internet purchases a few yrs ago
Correct, this was known at the “wayfair” rule for sales tax. Previously, you’d only have to charge sales tax if you had a “presence” in the state or states you were selling in, which usually meant a physical location, but not limited in some cases. Now it doesn’t matter, you will get charged the sales tax of the state you are shipping to I believe

Sat through a tax presentation on it years back. I’m in Canada too and I was still pissed, damn wayfair

In addition to the standard state sales tax, you are also taxed additionally at roughly a 9.1 sales tax rate, at least in NY. I worked out the math. It's not pretty.

I respect it.

Sometimes I wish I possessed this type of restraint.

Just ask yourself why the reseller deserves to make money on top of MSRP, you’re literally giving them free money the way I see it. I know you’re getting something out of it, but it’s not a necessity. Of course I can’t tell anyone how to spend the $ they worked for, but I also do find it silly to reward the people who make it impossible for us to enjoy our hobby in peace.

Patiently waiting in 2004’s
ED830AD3-1B9D-457D-8F3D-BC915995C3AB.jpeg

Question…

When ya’ll cop a new retro, do ya’ll ice the older one or wear it even more till it’s over with, then bust out the newer ones?

I usually wear the older ones even more, but with certain kicks, I can’t help but want to keep them clean. Especially with white or Icey soles. I rarely double up so I’ll usually have a pair of older retros and a newer one.

Edit:
So it begins…
1CC8EE29-33A1-43D9-AC42-7D89B5A004BC.jpeg

Last edited:
First Jordan 12 I’ve copped since flu games and French blues.

Tired of pushbacks combined with likely Ls across the board, so I ordered from GOAT to avoid the hassle. Only paid $30 over retail price, and I feel for me personally it was worth it. Pair was also shipped from Singapore like a few others posted. Cheers to all who are able to secure a pair.

Back
Top Bottom