FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

so how much you gotta buy in dollar amount to get early access?

how early beforehand do you have to buy for it to recognize you bought enough?

hate finishline.

It's stupid . Either way you gotta spend extra money to get the shoe lol

Finally bagged my pair. Thought I missed at first though. Had to “view all” rewards in the app just to find the EA link. It’s usually right there on the first page. Just glad I don’t have to enter any annoying raffles for these.

Hoping this is a good sign so many have access that I can get 1 pair from somewhere for retail.

It's stupid . Either way you gotta spend extra money to get the shoe lol
It’s actually not stupid, I haven’t spent $1 at FNL that I wasn’t gonna spend anyways. If you frequent a sneaker forum odds are you spend money on sneakers. The 2000 points that I used to buy these shoes will be back in my account on Saturday. I don’t get the complaints about this system. Way better than the footsites In my opinion.

My account only have 2508 points. I missed the EA on the cool greys. Notice I had EA on these yesterday. Lets just say I only 508 points now...haha
Screenshot_20220309-121320_JD Sports.jpg
Screenshot_20220309-121436_JD Sports.jpg

It’s actually not stupid, I haven’t spent $1 at FNL that I wasn’t gonna spend anyways. If you frequent a sneaker forum odds are you spend money on sneakers. The 2000 points that I used to buy these shoes will be back in my account on Saturday. I don’t get the complaints about this system. Way better than the footsites In my opinion.

It may be better than foot sites, but thqt doesnt say much. What sucks about this system is that its determined by... fate? So regardless of how much you spend weither you the golden ticket or not is purely up to luck. Basically some fplks just never have a chance at all. Word to the UNC 6s.

Also stop telling people they gwt all their points back because that is not exactly true. You just get whatever point amount you would normally get from spending that much, which is this case may be 2k points since they are $200 retail. Hit on a pair of 1s though and youre moving backwards.

It may be better than foot sites, but thqt doesnt say much. What sucks about this system is that its determined by... fate? So regardless of how much you spend weither you the golden ticket or not is purely up to luck. Basically some fplks just never have a chance at all. Word to the UNC 6s.

Also stop telling people they gwt all their points back because that is not exactly true. You just get whatever point amount you would normally get from spending that much, which is this case may be 2k points since they are $200 retail. Hit on a pair of 1s though and youre moving backwards.
After a while your status points rewards get bumped up to where even a pair of 1s gives you more than 2k point.

I’ve gotten access to every pair since they rolled it out, haven’t gotten into the app in time every time but I’ve at least had the opportunity. Idk maybe there is tiers or something haven’t looked that deep
into it I have hella points though So that would make sense.

And as I said they take 2000 points for access and Jordan’s are basically 200 across the board nowadays. I’m not penny pinching FNL points so losing 300 points over some 1’s is much better than the alternative of paying resell or doing a million footsite raffles. Nike sportswear stuff may be slightly less but I haven’t seen them really offer much of anything but Jordan’s and Yeezys. So yeah you get your points back as far as I’m concerned…

edit: just looked at my status account. They definitely gave me 2000 points when I bought the patent breds, and I used a $20 discount lol

Last edited:

This isn't true. It's not based on luck.

I think I've gotten EA for everything(Jordans, Dunks, Yeezys), because of past purchases and frequency.. So yeah, if you have 3,000 points you might not get it, but I have no problem at 30. My only issue is being able to access the app and if I want it.

So why should someone who only has 2 or 4 thousand be treated like people who have tens of thousands.

This isn't true. It's not based on luck.

I think I've gotten EA for everything(Jordans, Dunks, Yeezys), because of past purchases and frequency.. So yeah, if you have 3,000 points you might not get it, but I have no problem at 30. My only issue is being able to access the app and if I want it.

So why should someone who only has 2 or 4 thousand be treated like people who have tens of thousands.
My only complaint about the system is they won’t let you redeem access at JD if you already did at FNL and vice versa so no double ups unless you have multiple accounts. Other than that I haven’t used anything else but SNKRS since they rolled this out.

Back
Top Bottom