FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

allonakaoak allonakaoak I couldn’t find anything on Google about a place called STATUS? Any chance there’s still preorders for retail available?

Social Status has a raffle; are you talking about a diff place with preorders for retail?

Sorry for the confusion fellas, it's the STATUS rewards program at Finishline/ JD Sports

Anyone still not received the confirmation email from JD/FNL? I'm still waiting on mine and want to see pick up time for Friday.
If you check your under your rewards wallet then under terms and conditions, the info should be there...
Screenshot_20220310-125450_Chrome.jpg

Seems like they would only give out the same number of “Granted” notifications as pairs available…maybe I’m using to much of my brain. 🤣
They don’t have a guarantee everyone they send notifications to will be around to get pairs at the store they choose, if they’ll have money for shoes/fell on hard times, if they like the shoe/want the shoe, etc

It makes sense to give offers out to more people based on this model IMO, it’s their selective first come first serve approach. It definitely has its flaws BUT I appreciate them trying something new & different

They don’t have a guarantee everyone they send notifications to will be around to get pairs at the store they choose, if they’ll have money for shoes/fell on hard times, if they like the shoe/want the shoe, etc

It makes sense to give offers out to more people based on this model IMO, it’s their selective first come first serve approach. It definitely has its flaws BUT I appreciate them trying something new & different

Today’s access was for ordering off, and shipping from, their web stores…Meaning everybody who gets access will be trying to pay right now, not changing their minds before heading out to get their pairs from a physical store…

Yesterday’s access was for store pickups…So the system is sound for something like that…

Doesn’t seem like it would be too much to ask for them to only send enough EA’s out for the amount of pairs they have available on their sites…But it is what it is at this point…

Back
Top Bottom