FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

I can't believe I shot myself in the a%$ by confirming with Foot Locker since they came up first when I could have waited a little longer to see my result with Champs because their location I hit at is closer than the Foot Locker location I already confirmed with. 🙄

But I didn't want to take a chance because the apps have bugs and glitches, so I wanted to ensure my pair safely.

I declined with Champs, and I hope it doesn't affect my submissions with future releases there. I didn't need an extra pair because I ain't a reseller. Hopefully, someone gets that 10.5 at that Champs location now that I passed.

I guess those are ironically nice problems to have as opposed to striking out. 😆

On a nicer note, I'm looking forward to getting these tomorrow because I already have a particular jersey and fitted hat that I plan to wear with these shoes. 😎
Birdman.gif

Finally get in...

Now I can't confirm. I keep getting an error message...

Same thing happened with me on the Foot Locker app. 🙄

I think the trick is to keep pushing the confirm icon to play it safe, then close the app, go back on and it should be confirmed at that juncture because that's what I did.

I won too. I’ll be celebrating with some freckled lemonade at Red Robin tomorrow. See you there champ

1646951026329.gif

I'm glad you're getting your pair tomorrow. 😎

But I'm going straight home after I pick mine up and having dinner there. No eating out for me.

Back
Top Bottom