FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

NO MORE PIPS for me eversince he started talking TRASH the GOAT MJ,,i donated my Pips shoes to Goodwill :smokin:wink: adios Pip
Scottie Pippen can feel how ever he wants to about Michael Jordan. They are his experiences.

Scottie Pippen is one of my childhood heros. I'm not going to feel any different about him over something that doesn't have a damn thing to do with me or anybody else. It's between those two.

Scottie Pippen can feel how ever he wants to about Michael Jordan. They are his experiences.

Scottie Pippen is one of my childhood heros. I'm not going to feel any different about him over something that doesn't have a damn thing to do with me or anybody else. It's between those two.
Have become so numb to things hes said throughout the years lol. Most of it i see now as more so brotherly bickering than anything else, could never steer me away from his kicks or what he contributed to the game.

feature image
jordan-12-playoffs-release-info-3.jpg
jordan-12-playoffs-release-info-6.jpg
jordan-12-playoffs-release-info-1.jpg
jordan-12-playoffs-release-info-2.jpg
jordan-12-playoffs-release-info-4.jpg

Oh for me it's not the colorway lol.. it's this bumass shape :lol: Been copping Jordans since 2001. I can't really get excited for releases that miss the mark like this.
The shape dont bother me enough to keep me away from getting them. We all know this game by now. I personally cannot wait for these for so many reasons. Wishing for 97 shape is like wishing for 88 shape. I had the black red in 1997, these will more than do for me. The 2012 was a disappointment with the color changes but I still got up with it. These are a no brainer. They may have missed the mark, but they didnt screw this release up imo. If they were going to make the shape right for this model, this was the shoe to do that with. I dont see it happening. I think that chasing the shape is like grabbing at the air thinking something will end up in your hand.

The shape dont bother me enough to keep me away from getting them. We all know this game by now. I personally cannot wait for these for so many reasons. Wishing for 97 shape is like wishing for 88 shape. I had the black red in 1997, these will more than do for me. The 2012 was a disappointment with the color changes but I still got up with it. These are a no brainer. They may have missed the mark, but they didnt screw this release up imo. If they were going to make the shape right for this model, this was the shoe to do that with. I dont see it happening. I think that chasing the shape is like grabbing at the air thinking something will end up in your hand.

I also agree that they didnt botch them enough to make me pass.. I just can't get excited for it. And to me, these aren't that much a reach compared to III's (NA, Shape, EP, Shade, list goes on :lol:).

There is a memory attached to the shape of a shoe.. if it's off enough for my keen eye to notice, it's not going to give me the same experience or excitement. If I opened the box and saw this... man listen lol..

1997-Original-Nike-Air-Jordan-Xii-12-Playoff.jpg

I also agree that they didnt botch them enough to make me pass.. I just can't get excited for it. And to me, these aren't that much a reach compared to III's (NA, Shape, EP, Shade, list goes on :lol:).

There is a memory attached to the shape of a shoe.. if it's off enough for my keen eye to notice, it's not going to give me the same experience or excitement. If I opened the box and saw this... man listen lol..

Would you cream your pants? :rofl:

Would you cream your pants?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom