FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

feature image
jordan-12-playoffs-release-info-3.jpg
jordan-12-playoffs-release-info-6.jpg
jordan-12-playoffs-release-info-1.jpg
jordan-12-playoffs-release-info-2.jpg
jordan-12-playoffs-release-info-4.jpg
Sexy AF

Been trying to find this out for years. At 34-36, did Jordan actually dunk from the free throw line or was it TV magic?
I was 16 when this ad aired. Even then I pretty much knew he wasnt taking off from the free throw line for real. But it didnt matter because you still had that thought in your mind that maybe he could. Thats what made the commercial so awesome.

Yo do y'all examine and dissect every product y'all buy?

Like do y'all buy cereal and look at it 1st and be like these lil morsels aren't the exact same shape as the last lil morsels.

I get it, "bout yo money" but sheesh. They a shoe that's a dope color way, it's not sum raggedy funny looking new color ****s, and it got og vibes.

To each is own tho.
This might be the worst analogy ever. Cereal compared to shoes. 😂, must I remind you the prices for said shoes are constantly going up, and you can only blame inflation if they are giving us the same quality, or even close to it but they aren’t. But I do understand the complaints are a bit excessive. But hey, it’s our money and we are the consumers.

Back
Top Bottom