FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

20220311_210127.jpg
20220311_205930.jpg
20220311_205805.jpg

I feel like a moron every time I try to post on here and I’ve seriously been trying to nail it down since the first time these retro’d 😂

I can’t believe how solid of a retro these are. Banana and all. The shape as mentioned earlier tends to straighten itself out on foot and the end result is solid. I’m currently sitting here wearing the remaster whilst delving into the stash of 1997 OG pairs in the coffee table. Life is good.

Hopefully all you guys land pairs that missed out.

Before I left for work at 7:20AM, I left the page for checking out on KITH open. Estimated time has BEEN 14 minutes since 7:10AM. Right now, I just got home at 7:56PM, and it still has an ET of 14 minutes! LOL

FB4E3B81-D8A2-4A59-9E40-5BE760EA80EE.jpeg

I’m just glad many of us got that W!

The last time I owned a pair of these was 1997, and I can remember it like yesterday. I was a freshman at UCIrvine, hating life, hating myself, but it was Jordan release day! Went to morning class and when it let out I jumped into the car and went to Sports Chalet. Laced up my 12s, and felt good. Kicks had that power back in the days. When you can’t afford much but you get that one thing you wanted, and for me, it was the playoff 12s in 97 🖤🤍🖤
EBF157AA-1D4B-4D93-98E4-6762B9494900.jpeg
Info on the hoodie...

I have the 04 pair that I hardly wear still in great condition but I'm sure the soles will crack soon just cuz of age... happy to have a new pair so had to cop these...not really a complain but just a head scratcher... but don't know why they couldn't put the Nike logo on the lid like the bred 11s

I guess the quality doesn’t really matter, especially when it’s a lot more about the player 23 himself & if it’s up to Nike’s standard, it should be up to yours as true fan. Just Do It. Be True. 🔥

I would wear these to get fired in if they deliver clean & cool, not hot from the UPS truck.

No luck on a size 13 for me. Lots of misses. Been in the shoe game since 91 and it's never been this hard to get a shoe I want.

Looks like most people ate, they had extras at the FNL that I copped from. Showed up right at 5 and people were lined up for the extras. Also had a random pair of Marina blue 1’s in a size 10. Grabbed em for my kid. Pretty easy cop considering I had completely forgot these released today.

Back
Top Bottom