FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

Man y’all got me hyped I was able to snag a 9 and 9.5 to try both and see which fits better. Only pair of 12s I ever had were OG taxis and those were roomy as hell. Jordan sizing lately been weird like size 9 in my Georgetown 3s fit like an absolute dream and size 9 in my Cool Grey 11s were feelin a lil too snug

A beautiful sight to see. It’ll go even lower once people get their pairs in. Resellers are losing money on these after fees.
61776D0E-D565-407B-B03F-FF919BDE7334.png

You are NOT LYING. Found one of there punk asses on a local FB group asked if I could just meet him b4 the raffle pick up ended and I got em for 240. He was more concerned with keeping up appearances and just making the pickups for his wins.. lmaooo I could not believe the **** I left b4 my food came at the restaurant just paid the bill. The lady didn't know wtf was up tryna apologize becuz i was dippin

I legit forgot all about this release. Talk to me when the white/reds come back and we’re literally 55 years old 🤣
Honestly what’s your take on the quality and execution?
White/reds, 55 years old. :lol:

Quality and execution isn’t the best and it isn’t the worst. Not inspired by the greatest player ever that’s for sure. Hopefully they improve for the white/reds by the time we are 60, but I’m not holding my breath.

I've had the 04, 12 and now the 22. Didn't have the og playoffs (had taxis but I'm going to compare the 3 I have had).

The 2012 was by far the worst. The material used regulated the stitching on the side useless. The 12s should puff a little bit from where the stich lines are, that barley happened on thr 2012s. I will say I haven't worn the 22 pair yet and probably won't won't a few weeks. They are definitely a sid retro, they compare very well to the Dmp taxis. That being g said, I don't think I can put them above the 04 as the 04 were super comfortable. Looks wise I find them close to thr 04. Overall, solid retro from JB.

You gotta stop putting all your faith in SNKRS man.

Anyway redrum3281 redrum3281 did you get these? I'm sure you already have the last release, but you been MIA on the 12 releases since you converted over to the dark side of Yeezus.

This is the 2nd time I've skipped the 12 Playoff Retro :lol: mine from the first retro are still holding up fine a d they feel so good

That's a nice collection I see you
leonardo-dicaprio-toast.gif

But for today's AJ12 day I decided to breakout these amd the fit (nobody matchy matches like I matchy matchy :lol:)
20220312_105401.jpg

Just a Negro in Paris, but I'm back in the States, this ish cray

I have the 04 pair that I hardly wear still in great condition but I'm sure the soles will crack soon just cuz of age... happy to have a new pair so had to cop these...not really a complain but just a head scratcher... but don't know why they couldn't put the Nike logo on the lid like the bred 11s
If I remember correctly the Nike logo was originally only on the brown box with the black/red 11s… When the 12s came out is when Jordan Brand became its own standalone company separate from Nike, hence the Jordan logo on the box instead of the swoosh.

Was on SNKRS at 10am on the dot. 20 mins of waiting and got a "Payment error" message :smh:

Pulled up DSG on my work computer and after what felt like 15 mins of waiting on their splash page, got through and copped. Finally got another email this morning that the shipping label was created.

Back
Top Bottom