(FINALLY GOT EM BACK DS PAIR...PIC ON PAGE 10) AIR JORDAN XI COOL GREY's LET'S HAVE A DISCUSSION

the pair that got away i wish i could own a pair of 8 of these i know if they ever retro them i will go insane and order multiples

indifferent.gif
to the girl, did you keep the scraps?
tired.gif

I remember when I got mine I was a youngin my cousin got em for me as a gift for a little kid with size 10.5 feet that says rob the kid well were walking backhome and these two guys who were about 18ish started to flex my cousin and they were telling me to take off my kicks or I would get the beating of my life mycousin fiended them off but he got beat pretty bad all for a pair of cool greys now that I'm grown(18)lol I look back at that day as being the craziest RDever

Originally Posted by OGMX23

I remember when I got mine I was a youngin my cousin got em for me as a gift for a little kid with size 10.5 feet that says rob the kid well were walking back home and these two guys who were about 18ish started to flex my cousin and they were telling me to take off my kicks or I would get the beating of my life my cousin fiended them off but he got beat pretty bad all for a pair of cool greys now that I'm grown(18)lol I look back at that day as being the craziest RD ever

indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Still got my pair but wouldn't mind robocoppin a fresh pair if re-retro'd soon
pimp.gif

9sf5hx.jpg
j7tbab.jpg

Mines look just like yours except they're too big for me and soles are yellow. I need a sz. 10 with clear soles

Yes I broke up with ole chick who cut my XI's. I didn't hit her because had I...I may havekilled her. Ok, maybe they are just the best Jordans of all time in my opinion...but I agree that these may have been the ones that invigorated the whole retrocraze. I distinctly remember buying the retro 3's in 1994 and NOBODY cared about them.

Anyway my new leading lady has picked up a pair of DS (no creases, original card, sockliner still has Jordansilhouette, icy soles) of sz 12 Cool Greys. I'm ashamed to admit how much she paid for them, but she knows what I went through the first time. I am goingto put them up and wear them in the summer time.

But yeah, I remember all the talks about riots and such, that was the beginning of the era of campingout.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Still got my pair but wouldn't mind robocoppin a fresh pair if re-retro'd soon
pimp.gif

9sf5hx.jpg
j7tbab.jpg
a few ppl have mentioned that you might be in luck soon homie

if they re-release these im on em. my grey mid forces are bout done for

Cool greys are dope
pimp.gif
, Not my favorite 11s I mean I prefer theconcords and space jams, but still a dope colorway, wish I owned a pair

In my city the only other J's people were fighting over was the

VIII Black and Chrome

XII Obsidian and White

XIII low Black and Chutney

These XI's got me fired from my job. Oh well, I still have a pair Deadstock. I will try to get some pics up to share.

I sold mine last year after i lost my job and needed to pay the bills....Ill get another pair one day.

Originally Posted by ChetLsworth

These XI's got me fired from my job. Oh well, I still have a pair Deadstock. I will try to get some pics up to share.
?????..lol... how?.... anyways..... i paid a pretty penny on ebay for them and had them for about a few years until they got stolen. I wasnt toupset since they were yellowing on the bottom. Did anybody feel like CGs felt different than the other XIs. I think they were a lil more supportive, probablybecause of the nubuck. What up Elder.....? I remember you telling this story, I would have broken up wit her on the spot and had my hand out asking for 450bucks to replace them, with the stoneface.

cool greys are awesome, mines are still pretty clean. yellowed a little bit, but clean. trick is cleaning em after every wear

back when those came out i didnt to much like them.... i felt that the patent leather was more "purple" then the grey top. made me not want them butif retro'd id cop

they are fine, have a vnds pair but nothin to get all hyped about. Prefer concords

Back
Top Bottom