(FINALLY GOT EM BACK DS PAIR...PIC ON PAGE 10) AIR JORDAN XI COOL GREY's LET'S HAVE A DISCUSSION

One of my favs, i was a senior in high school when they released and moms wasnt about to drop 100+ on me for shoes so i missed out on a lot of heat back then.

Originally Posted by Respect Is 23

One of my favs, i was a senior in high school when they released and moms wasnt about to drop 100+ on me for shoes so i missed out on a lot of heat back then.
hmmmm, I been buyin my own shoes since my freshman year, when I was 14-15. I dont see how dudes can be in high school and not be able to get moneyto buy things they want.

Beautiful shoe!

I enjoy your enthusiasm for the CG XI ...but... "Has there EVER been a Jordan release as significant as the Air Jordan XI Cool Grey's?" Ummm...yes. Many.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

hmmmm, I been buyin my own shoes since my freshman year, when I was 14-15. I dont see how dudes can be in high school and not be able to get money to buy things they want.

Not everybody's situation is the same.

i use to work for footaction in the montclair plaza and we had about 13 fights because of those j's.. i bought all the size 10's and 10.5's.. sopeople were hott... but they didnt know employess got first dibbs on everything @ that time... classix

Originally Posted by 23collector1985

hmmmm, I been buyin my own shoes since my freshman year, when I was 14-15. I dont see how dudes can be in high school and not be able to get money to buy things they want.

again,
"I dont see how dudes can be in high school and not be able to get money to buy things they want. "

I loved my pair that I had!! These are one of the top five Jordan's in my book. Sadly I sold my pair and got like $180 and they were used.

again,
"I dont see how dudes can be in high school and not be able to get money to buy things they want. "

So if you cant work because you play sport every season during the year and have AP and accelerated classes, plus your parents dont want to pay for 125 dollarpair of shoes..... how are you goin to get the money?

ohh man i loved these, i had a pair but they were a good size and half bigger (i wear a 10.5 to 11 and they were 13!!) so i sold em...anyone got a sz 10.5-11GET AT ME!!!

Originally Posted by andfattoo

again,

So if you cant work because you play sport every season during the year and have AP and accelerated classes, plus your parents dont want to pay for 125 dollar pair of shoes..... how are you goin to get the money?
you basically just outlined my life
laugh.gif
. I been playingsports from my freshman through junior year, only stopping now that Im a senior (because my foots been broken several times and isnt healing right because thedoctors are lames and stuff). And Im taking 5 AP classes and 3 honors classes, and I work 14 hours every weekend, which is enough for me to buy what I want andsaveplenty money too. Your argument as to how full someones schedule may be doesnt really work for me.

People always want to complain they dont have time to do things but really they dont want to do those things. They feel the world owes them something and thatsomething is time off. Yeah its nice, but its definetely not needed. I mean my PreCalc teacher played football for his college, kept his grades up and worked 2jobs. Thats something I can admire.

I think the Space Jams were a little more ridiculous. I clearly remember older heads in high school who had cars just dippin after 1st period to get to themall. And ppl gettin shot or gaffled for them in the hood.

again,

So if you cant work because you play sport every season during the year and have AP and accelerated classes, plus your parents dont want to pay for 125 dollar pair of shoes..... how are you goin to get the money?
laugh.gif
. I been playing sports from my freshman through junior year, only stopping now that Im a senior (because my foots been broken several times and isnt healing right because the doctors are lames and stuff). And Im taking 5 AP classes and 3 honors classes, and I work 14 hours every weekend, which is enough for me to buy what I want and saveplenty money too. Your argument as to how full someones schedule may be doesnt really work for me.

People always want to complain they dont have time to do things but really they dont want to do those things. They feel the world owes them something and that something is time off. Yeah its nice, but its definetely not needed. I mean my PreCalc teacher played football for his college, kept his grades up and worked 2 jobs. Thats something I can admire.
Yo my dude....Chips Ahoy or Soft Batch?

Elder Watson Diggs, I SERIOUSLY prefer Soft Batch from them Keebs
laugh.gif

I feel dude though, I think we're just getting older and the world is a little colder so all of us twenty-somethings are a little chapped at the guys onhere who are still young and haven't blown all their opportunities to have a simple,easy life.

I think the guy who wants a cookie is still in high school so maybe he is just puffing his chest out, but I've noticed a lot of bashing from us so-called"OG heads" to the younger crowd just because they like Fusions or weren't old enough to watch MJ hoop or whatever. . . .

People have gotten mighty nosy lately on this forum about who spends what on what, who likes what, etc. when we should just be sharing info and pics, andtrying to help each other get the kiccs we need. . . .

again,

laugh.gif
. I been playing sports from my freshman through junior year, only stopping now that Im a senior (because my foots been broken several times and isnt healing right because the doctors are lames and stuff). And Im taking 5 AP classes and 3 honors classes, and I work 14 hours every weekend, which is enough for me to buy what I want and saveplenty money too. Your argument as to how full someones schedule may be doesnt really work for me.

People always want to complain they dont have time to do things but really they dont want to do those things. They feel the world owes them something and that something is time off. Yeah its nice, but its definetely not needed. I mean my PreCalc teacher played football for his college, kept his grades up and worked 2 jobs. Thats something I can admire.

Yea, but i know my parents didnt allow me to work because they wanted me to concentrate on my school work and sports because i shouldnt have to worry aboutmaking money... that was there job to support me. If i needed anything they paid for it.... and Jordan's wasnt a need, so they choose not to buy them.

Back
Top Bottom