Finally Nike Id Zoom Kobe 2

I loved the ZK1's and think the 2's are a great looking shoe as well,
but those patent areas ruin it for me. Looks kinda tacky IMO.

i like the patent in the toe but when i saw the kobe academy shoes with the patent blk straps it looked like cheap shoes to me (maybe it was just the blk/maize colorway that ruined it for me since im so used to seeing the original blk/maize release) but yea i wouldnt mind if the strengths came out on ID that would be so nice....those are so much sexier...but the ultimates have definitely grown on me over time but the strengths are still the best in my book.
Preordered and ordered some Js from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase!
Use that coupon code to save too, also cant beat the free shipping!

^^edd247 how do you track your order? I click on the email and click track your order and it goes straight to the ups track by reference page. what reference info is needed to track our orders? i called nike automated voice and it says my shipment is pending.
..The[ Kobe ]Show..​
..24/7..​

I checked the status on the regular nikestore site under order history/tracking. My status show partially shipped, but no tracking number or button to track order. I haven't gotten an email saying it's shipped yet. I doubt that my order has shipped, i just ordered them on friday.
Sidekick 2 For Sale on ebay
email: edd247@gmail.com

added to my cart. yes im happy.
it says sold out but you can still add it to your cart and check out
62od1c2.jpg
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

i got mine in today, too. it was about time. now i have about 4-6 weeks to kill.
Looking for a connection at Kicks/ Hawaii, Pegasus, Cap City, Goodfoot, Goliath etc. I will hook you up with Huf, UpperPlayground, True, Hatclub, or whatever you need.
PM me please.

ahhh i want ids already
TeamLakersLoyalty is a beautiful thing
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

I'm trying to hook us up daily Dan but I've had no luck. This blows ! I'm ordering USA Strengths.
COOK # 45
Get fit.

chad man its cool i understand, im not expecting you to live by your comp 24/7 aha.........nike is shafting us
TeamLakersLoyalty is a beautiful thing
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Why do you need like 10 Kobe shoes for basketball ? I think owning 1 or 2 of his shoes is enough. I just don't get why people on NT are paying 150 + for a pair of basketball shoes that they will end up getting beat on the court. Not to mention you can still get these in about couple of months at Nike outlets for 60-70.

What don't you get? Being on NikeID, they give those people who like the shoe a chance to put them in their own colors. People who liked the 2K4s did this with the 2K4s; those who like Air Maxes did this with the Air Maxes; those who liked the Flight Fives did them with the Flight Fives. Plus, if they get beat on the court... they are getting beat on the court, something that happens to basketball shoes when used for basketball...

Quote:
I just don't get why people on NT are paying 150 + for a pair of basketball shoes that they will end up getting beat on the court. Not to mention you can still get these in about couple of months at Nike outlets for 60-70.
THE JOKER GANG
"In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed and blew it out."​

serious^^^

serious talk. i bought 3 concords last year and i wore them all because i know if i really want it again, i will go get it.
NIKE Talking Since
'94

Why do you need like 10 Kobe shoes for basketball ? I think owning 1 or 2 of his shoes is enough. I just don't get why people on NT are paying 150 + for a pair of basketball shoes that they will end up getting beat on the court. Not to mention you can still get these in about couple of months at Nike outlets for 60-70.

youre telling these in a forum with a bunch of shoeheads? :rofl:
roll.gif

if youre in "PAYLESS" forum then maybe someone will back you up!

wrong place to be tellin someone you dont need 10+ shoes buddy!

Quote:
never wear them:
i bought 3 concords last year and i wore them all

? :lol:
laugh.gif

peace.
..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd rather be with her

Back
Top Bottom