Finally, we can close the case on the "Blue Concords" mystery...

In the new XX3 issue of Sole Collector, there is a story on Gentry and his shoe collection. In one of the first pictures you can clearly see a pair ofXI's with blue patent leather, and the story the comes up every couple months if they really exist can stop. This is a picture from the story, but not thepicture I am referring to. If you have the picture feel free to add to the post.

31e151ef54faeaaec663bd146044ae217cb9c3e.pjpg

296n7yr.jpg

BUT who is to say that that is the pair MJ wore during this picture? Only way to really find out is to ask MJ himself, if he even remembers
laugh.gif

^^Ya I agree. i would say the case is still open imo. We still don't know for sure yet.

Btw anybody out there kind enough to send a copy my way. I'll pay cover price +shipping. Nobody around my area has it.

I saw some fakes like those, oh so obvious fakes. But if there is a real pair, then somebody post pics...besides Jordan's PE's

I saw fakes like those. JB and any NIKE PRODUCT can be made in ANY COLORWAY they want !! Plain and simple.

If they wanted to, they coulda whored out the XIs as a team colorway for NCAA teams.

i need this issue...i saw this kid walking with one on campus today and i almost snatched it and ran

I used to believe those XI's on Jordan's feet were Concords even though they looked blue. But the Celtic logo is obviously in the same lighting as theshoes and the black in the logo is 100% identifiable so I'm not so sure anymore. If this pair is around I wish there were photos.

that pair in gentry's collection arent the same ones that mike has on in the picture that has been posted.

AirUpHere23 wrote:

I used to believe those XI's on Jordan's feet were Concords even though they looked blue. But the Celtic logo is obviously in the same lighting as the shoes and the black in the logo is 100% identifiable so I'm not so sure anymore. If this pair is around I wish there were photos.

MJ did take pictures in a WIZARD's uniform wearing CONCORD XIs. I believe. Either way, it's so SHOCKING that even with MJ as a wizard, we areUNABLE to find pictures other than those that have been circulated to death.

The XI's at Gentry's house are white/navy w/ J-O-R-D-A-N down the eyelets. I was there.

The white non-stitched XX3, I wore in advance of the release for the review. Not releasing.

The XI's MJ is wearing...I firmly believe are White/Concord XI's...however they DID make PE's during that era for him of existing models...so Ican't say as 100% fact that they're not White/College Blue or some other variation. If I had to guess...I'll always say they're"just" Concords.

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

The XI's at Gentry's house are white/navy w/ J-O-R-D-A-N down the eyelets. I was there.

The white non-stitched XX3, I wore in advance of the release for the review. Not releasing.

The XI's MJ is wearing...I firmly believe are White/Concord XI's...however they DID make PE's during that era for him of existing models...so I can't say as 100% fact that they're not White/College Blue or some other variation. If I had to guess...I'll always say they're "just" Concords.

Damn... talk about job perks....
laugh.gif

Good stuff, Hoyle. I just wi**** was easier to find the mag in Canada... and I didn't have to drop 60+ for a subscription...

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

The XI's MJ is wearing...I firmly believe are White/Concord XI's...however they DID make PE's during that era for him of existing models...so I can't say as 100% fact that they're not White/College Blue or some other variation. If I had to guess...I'll always say they're "just" Concords.

i mean i believe you i really do..but those are blue-concords....im sure they made that wizard-blue XIs for him to wear...but the cool-greys money worewith the wizards...
pimp.gif

i miss my cool-greys
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom