Finally, we can close the case on the "Blue Concords" mystery...

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

all i need is the XI's to be honest i dont care what color they are. i ve missed every release of them in the past and i NEED any XI's this year the sooner the better any confirmation and pics on the colors that will be releasing?
co-sign

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

all i need is the XI's to be honest i dont care what color they are. i ve missed every release of them in the past and i NEED any XI's this year the sooner the better any confirmation and pics on the colors that will be releasing?
co-sign

So far, no XIs are going to be released except the XI/XII pack. Rumor has it, it's going to be Space Jam colorway.
For you who haven't own XIs yet, all your concern is just to get a pair and that's it.
But for us who already own a pair/pairs, our concern is more to this topic.. So, try to stay on topic and check the release date thread on sticky as often asyou can..
smile.gif

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

They're Concords. Case closed.

"We never did a Wizards AJ11 for MJ." - Gentry

Hope that helps.
Gentry said the brand never did a Wizards XIs for MJ.
Maybe they did "Wizards" XIs for Gentry himself? Pictures on Sole magazine proves it.

Conclusion: Shoes do exists, not for MJ but it's for Gentry's personal collection. Thank you and good evening.

ll you had to do is invert the colors...

Black turns white, and blue turns yellow..... Jordan WAS wearing blue XIs.

Pic #1 - Concords inverted. Black turning white.
Pic #2 - Shoes turn yellow, just like his blue pants. Also - notice all the black on the Celtics logo turns white.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nickfairclough

NT,
I am going to contact the Washington Wizards Equipment Manager regarding the mystery Air Jordan XI White/Blue shoes. He may be able to offer some insight on the subject. I will post his response.

-NF

Jerry doesn't know one color from the other or one Model from the other. Especially way back then. Believe me. I saw that closet OFTEN... (It wasmy ex girl not wife fool) lololol

lol@ "shoes turning yellow" evidence

i really couldn't care less about an obscure rare colourway. i could at any time get family in china to send me whatever colour of any signature shoe. meh,i don't of course. it's not that important.

i'm not a fan of XI's with J-O-R-D-A-N letters on the side. ruins the beautiful design IMO.

still got my OG breds at my folks place. falling apart. loved them to death. regret nothing.

although i must shout out some respect to B1LLY HOYLE for doing some leg work on this drama and following all the way through.

nice one

Originally Posted by eltouha

lol@ "shoes turning yellow" evidence

i really couldn't care less about an obscure rare colourway. i could at any time get family in china to send me whatever colour of any signature shoe. meh, i don't of course. it's not that important.

i'm not a fan of XI's with J-O-R-D-A-N letters on the side. ruins the beautiful design IMO.

still got my OG breds at my folks place. falling apart. loved them to death. regret nothing.

All Im saying is that his shoes match his pants, which are blue.

The shoe isn't the same color as his pants, they are darker, they are either black or a dark navy, def not true blue/wizards type color

I wish I could post how I see it (the zoomed image)

The left shoe appears lighter than the back because there is a big reflection from the stadium type lights above him. It reflects on the toe of the left shoe

Whatever his shoe is it's darker than his pants so they just might be the ones Gentry has

I see what you are saying about the right shoe being darker. I'm not really sure what to think. They look blue, and you would figure that if those shoesreflect colors like that, there would be more pics around that look odd... Hmmm

Whether or not Jordan was rocking blue xi's?? Who knows...but Gentry has some for sure. So the shoe does exist, case closed. Personally the J-O-R-D-A-N upthe side kills it for me though.

**First post!**

WHY in the BLUEHELL dopeople have to always cover things up.. just come out and admit what the people see? Would confirmation really make you lose your jobs at places?? if so thenmy bad I guess, I just dont see the point in it all because its not like there needs to be hype for shoes that will never release???

^Seriously, I love how Gentry said we never made Wizards color xi's so it's not like he's denying that the blue's exist. He just didn'tcome out and finish the statement it sounds like. They for sure look blue to me, and I know they can make any colorway of jays evidenced when D Miles and QRich were on point when they came in wit PE's.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by nickfairclough

NT,
I am going to contact the Washington Wizards Equipment Manager regarding the mystery Air Jordan XI White/Blue shoes. He may be able to offer some insight on the subject. I will post his response.

-NF

Jerry doesn't know one color from the other or one Model from the other. Especially way back then. Believe me. I saw that closet OFTEN... (It was my ex girl not wife fool) lololol

Jerry is a good guy. I'll see what he says. If he responds, I will post the response.

-NF

eek.gif
pimp.gif
at dudes getting all technical and using inversion. i applaud you forthinking outside the box. if anything that single piece of evidence convinces me.

never believed the blue pant reflection theory all those fools were talking about..those are nice

Back
Top Bottom