Finally, we can close the case on the "Blue Concords" mystery...

Im not sure if anyone ever brought this up, but could they be the blue snakeskin lows?

i'm still skeptical
laugh.gif
my 20/20 doesn't see black patent in thatpic. but oh well...

NT,
I am going to contact the Washington Wizards Equipment Manager regarding the mystery Air Jordan XI White/Blue shoes. He may be able to offer some insight onthe subject. I will post his response.

-NF

all i need is the XI's to be honest i dont care what color they are. i ve missed every release of them in the past and i NEED any XI's this year thesooner the better any confirmation and pics on the colors that will be releasing?

what's the big deal what color they are? ...These people can make whatever color show they want. They probably have a pair of XI's that are yellow.I'll just wait for a picture someone at nike leaks so you can call em the "lemons".

Originally Posted by xfile 11

Im not sure if anyone ever brought this up, but could they be the blue snakeskin lows?

doesnt seem like Jordan is a snakeskin kind of guy....unless its on his dress shoes

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

They're Concords. Case closed.

"We never did a Wizards AJ11 for MJ." - Gentry

Hope that helps.

Finally!

Almost 6 years of trying to convince people that Michael Jordan was not wearing a pair of "Wizards" Air Jordan XI, and it all comes to an end withthat statement.

Thanks, chump!

Gentry lost his credibility with me awhile ago, i still think they're some shade of blue

Case closed, thank God - my prediction - people will still ask about the "Wizards XI's" for years to come
laugh.gif

someone just take a pic of themselves wearing Concords with the Blue sweats, running in a gym..see if its college blues or concords

^^^^^Thats what I'm sayin. Lets have some actual scientific testing to prove this. We all know Gentry is full of it, so why believe him on this? Not tomention the pics look blue, we see that in sole mag they do exist so the probability of jordan wearing blue xi's increases that much more. Also, dont knowif anyone thought about it but the color black, is not even a color. It absorbs all colors, therefore looking BLACK. I dont see how black patent leather couldreflect that much blue making the patent look that blue. Furthermore, we haven't see any pics of black concords looking red from the feflection of a redbulls jersey or red warm ups. Its seems like we'd have seen or discussed the possibility of this, as seeing Jordan wore red half the time he played inthose shoes. Hell, Jordan wearing any other color could have reflected and looked like a pe xi. So why havent we seen those types of pics? Finally, is it apossibility that Gentry didn't know that Mj requested a shoe with certain colors be made for him without his knowledge? Does Gentry know first hand everycolor, sample, type etc. of shoe Mj has or has ever worn? I dont doubt Hoyle, I doubt Gentry, F*** Gentry. Hes a known liar. We all know that.

Theres no way that black can reflect off blue and be that on point with the blue pants. Unless it's chrome
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

They're Concords. Case closed.

"We never did a Wizards AJ11 for MJ." - Gentry

Hope that helps.

Finally!

Almost 6 years of trying to convince people that Michael Jordan was not wearing a pair of "Wizards" Air Jordan XI, and it all comes to an end with that statement.

Thanks, chump!

-
laugh.gif
im sayin, B1LLY could have shut this debate down years ago, whynow? i know he saw the infamous Blue XI debates come up in numerous threads throughout the years.

I know the pic was posted on page 2 already but here is the image that corwinator is referring to:

7393545eeb1dba56d6fea827a3962c3b1bff0f8.pjpg

Here's the closeup:

57a154e3b4deafa8450b3050162de255a369397.pjpg

The pic of MJ is with the CONCORDS and it isn't ps'ed

I'm on my PS3 browser and I can zoom all the way in with R2

The shoes in the pic are black, zoomed in, there isn't even much blue reflection plus Billy Hoyle ALREADY gave confirmation

Why are people still debating?

Back
Top Bottom