Finding other forums on the internet?

wanted to learn about eating healthy so i stumbled to bodybuilding.com. great site. didnt really start going till that kid committed suicide live on webcam. they have a pretty good MISC section plus tons of into on getting in shape and eating well.

went to hypebeast.com because well, i was kind of a hypebeast a few years ago. i still lurk everyday.

sprintusers.com because im on sprint and its the biggest sprint community with a lot of inside info on evo/samsung/4g etc...

cbs.com forums for Big brother news. about half a million ppl on those forums and lots of spoilers and stuff.

really only forums i go to. i visit many blogs tho.

either NT or i stumble across them

any forum i do find after awhile i don't even go to them for whatever they are for but i always end up in their General/Lounge section

either NT or i stumble across them

any forum i do find after awhile i don't even go to them for whatever they are for but i always end up in their General/Lounge section

Originally Posted by sammikai

good site for finding other forums, categorizes and lets you review them:
www.babtu.com
yeah, stumbling across em is kind of tough though. Googling also not that helpful (i.e. googling "shoe forum" doesn't show NT first)
That babtu site is kind of interesting tho. Good lookin out.

Originally Posted by sammikai

good site for finding other forums, categorizes and lets you review them:
www.babtu.com
yeah, stumbling across em is kind of tough though. Googling also not that helpful (i.e. googling "shoe forum" doesn't show NT first)
That babtu site is kind of interesting tho. Good lookin out.

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

bgol

i dont mess with them anymore ever since they closed a few sections if you didn't donate, smh. been on that site since 00.

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

bgol

i dont mess with them anymore ever since they closed a few sections if you didn't donate, smh. been on that site since 00.

Originally Posted by Kim1

I googled something I wanted more info on and the forum showed up as one of the results
That's how I came across all the forums I'm on

this is how i found the other two forums i'm on. was searching for computer parts and found 2 forums (overclock.net and neowin.net)

found NT through a friend tho

Originally Posted by Kim1

I googled something I wanted more info on and the forum showed up as one of the results
That's how I came across all the forums I'm on

this is how i found the other two forums i'm on. was searching for computer parts and found 2 forums (overclock.net and neowin.net)

found NT through a friend tho

Back
Top Bottom