Finding out girl who rejected you is hooking up with a wack dude UNAPPRECIATION POST.

Joined Oct 17, 2008
if a lame can pull somethin that u cant, then they deserve to be together. she low key prolly did u a favor by not gettin wit u.

Joined Aug 10, 2009
Reminds me of when my boy got dumped by his girl. His girl's excuse was that she didn't want a boyfriend atm and that maybe they might get back together later.
Then 2 weeks later, Facebook announced her in a relationship with a herb, and I mean a herb. My boy was crushed after that.
He was a simp too.

But OP, pics of girl that you poked last night

Joined Jul 30, 2004
Originally Posted by o fenomeno

damn dude, only took you 50 posts to become one of NTs biggest herbs, and you did it all to yourself. no way that wack dude is wacker than you.
exactly. OP has no game, no pics, and pokes cute girls on facebook.

bel air

Banned
Joined Mar 2, 2010
Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

Never being rejected before Appreciation

Spoiler [+]
But that's because I've never asked
...some girl asked me in back in 8th grade and she's still my only GF so far
16/17 year old virgin

Joined Sep 2, 2009
Originally Posted by usherplaylist

I know, I know what's that say about me.
I either spit some weak game (likely) or this girl is straight dirt. Damn, I'm salty.

usherplaylist

Banned
Joined Mar 2, 2010
Taking a comment about poking a girl (which, where I am from means having intercourse with a girl) and turning it into something about Facebook is sooooo hilarious.

Joined Jun 1, 2008
Originally Posted by usherplaylist

Taking a comment about poking a girl (which, where I am from means having intercourse with a girl) and turning it into something about Facebook is sooooo hilarious.
Honestly i don't think it was meant to be a joke g.
I truly believe that you come off so lame that to think that you actually had intercourse with a female is beyond us.

Joined Mar 13, 2008
OP, you are going to need some pics to redeem yourself and establish some e-credibility because you're becoming the laughingstock on this board.

Top Bottom