Finding tickets for the NFC Championship game @ Candlestick

I think if you wait til Saturday or Sunday morning the prices will be the lowest. When I checked for the game against the Saints the cheapest I saw on Stuhub was $130 compared to the night before which was $150. Also saw cheaper tickets on Craigslist but I personally wouldn't risk getting some fake tix.

Any remaining tickets will be sold on Wednesday. Crossing my fingers hoping I get through like with game 1 & 2 of the WS.

i need 2 tix! i went to the game this past sunday it was the most amazing thing i ever seen in my life!!! worth the $300 i paid for them

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

Any remaining tickets will be sold on Wednesday. Crossing my fingers hoping I get through like with game 1 & 2 of the WS.

What's a good time to go?  I have to work, but I can send my wife out there.

Originally Posted by itsnothin2ED

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

What's a good time to go?  I have to work, but I can send my wife out there.
It's online at Ticketmaster.com or by phone.

I honestly feel like waiting till Friday Saturday on Stubhub will be the best bet. They have dropped in prices and the rain might turn some people off.

Not sure if 100% true but I heard there will be around 2000 tickets available tomorrow ranging in price from 180 to 450ish.

Originally Posted by OwensStr8Clownin

I honestly feel like waiting till Friday Saturday on Stubhub will be the best bet. They have dropped in prices and the rain might turn some people off.

Co-sign.  That's the best route to take IMO.  I don't really care where I sit.  Just want to be there so trying to get the best price is ideal for me!

Shout out to the homies at the gate!!! 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom