FINL Heads, remember when we had the "spin-off fourm"??

Does any of my FINL heads remember this?  It had to be at least what, 7 or 8 years ago.  It was a spin-off forum where us NT heads, that worked at FINL came to talk shop.  It ended up being extremely helpful because we had a lot of higher ups that came through.  I know I personally was able to grab some backroom stock from some NTers stores and have stuff shipped to me.  Made the all mighty "item locator" more valuable as we all chipped in and helped each other track down discounted jordans and such that was rotting away in store manager's inventory.  I think it all came to an end when Corporate (yes it made it that far up the chain) grew displeased with the forum due to its rise in popularity.

Ahhh!  Those were the days.  I know a lot of people wasntinvolved in it, but I would like to see if any of those people involved are still around here.

I remember the first thing I saw at my orientation in 06 was a memo on the blue wall saying don't talk about NT...

Smh @ missing out on that forum
tired.gif

I do remember indeed.

If shoes are rotting in the backroom there is a 95% chance it's not accidental.

GO TEAM

Man I can't begin to tell you about all the steals I got... Midwest XIXs for 19.99, Steel Xs for 59.99, and 03 white cement 3s for 19.99
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom