Fire Sam Mitchell... December 3rd, fired (pg 4)

No.

Same thing as Eddie Jordan. I dont want a coach that plays no D.

Then again, at least Nellie can plan an offense...

Ok, sure. Give you guys Jermaine's contract for Nellie
wink.gif

laugh.gif

At least you guys have a competent GM in Colangelo. We have a ******ed, power hungry President pushing Mullin out of the picture and making horrible moves.Maggette for 5years at $50mil?
sick.gif

But yeah, at least we have something in common. We both hate our coaches for their inability to use their roster to their full potential. Fire Mitchell andfire Nellie!!

I would have signed Magette for 100 mil. Because he is exactly what we need.

Im game for that. Fire Sam and Fire Nellie sigs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

I would have signed Magette for 100 mil. Because he is exactly what we need.

Im game for that. Fire Sam and Fire Nellie sigs
laugh.gif
Corey Maggette and Stephen Jackson for Chris Bosh and Jose Calderon!

J/k.
laugh.gif

I really question Mitchell's intelligence. He puts Bargnani at the 5 and that just sets him up for failure
smh.gif
. I read somewhere that Bargnani has been mosteffective playing the 3. Can Raptor fans confirm that what I read is indeed correct?

^ He played the 3 today. Look at the today's game box score .

Effective?
laugh.gif
I guess a bit more than the other lineups, but not a whole lot.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

I really question Mitchell's intelligence. He puts Bargnani at the 5 and that just sets him up for failure
smh.gif
. I read somewhere that Bargnani has been most effective playing the 3. Can Raptor fans confirm that what I read is indeed correct?
Yes and no.

He has the ability to play the three, but is best playing the 5. His interior D has improved great amounts over the offseason, and his offensive skills aremost seen within 15 feet.

When Andrea is left out to try at the three spot, it really sets him up for failure. No plays are ever run for him. At all. First option, Bosh. Second, JO.Third, Bosh. Fourth, Jose. Fifth, Kapono.

Sam has hampered his development so far in his career.

You guys probably know more about your team anyway... but here's what I read about Bargnani so you guys know I'm not making it up:

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td] [table][tr][td]
TOR.gif
[/td] [td] Andrea Bargnani-F/C- Raptors[/td] [td]Dec. 3 - 12:10 am et[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td]
right_corner_player_news.gif
[/td] [td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [td]
pixel.gif

Andrea Bargnani moved back to small forward for the Raptors on Tuesday and had nine points, two rebounds and two steals in 23 minutes.

Bargnani seems to be more effective (at least offensively) when playing small forward, so his owners should hope that Jermaine O'Neal can stay healthy. He played limited minutes on Tuesday because the game got out of hand very early.
[/td] [/tr][/table]

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playernews.aspx?sport=NBAhttp://www.rotoworld.com/...playernews.aspx?sport=NBA

( FireSamMitchell)
(Incompetence FTL)

pimp.gif
The beginning of the end for this shmuck.

Absolute crap. I dont know that website in any way, but completely off the mark. He looks so much more comfortable in the post. Three things happen when heplays on the perimiter: 1) straight out jump shot, 2) one dribble step back to a jump shot, 3) travel.

They leave him out to try out there so many times, and doesnt help one bit.

Damn Sam.

Bargnani just like Bosh is a good penetrating from 20 feet and in but once he gets out side the three point line you're asking way too much of 7 footcenter. He tend loose his dribble and get stripped. But when he operates 20-15 feet in he straight up dismantles slower big men word to Maurice Evans.

The only reason he scores more points at the three is because he gets the ball more.

a franchise thats never even made it to the conference finals and has had loyal fans that never turned their back. this season is quickly going downhill veryfast and BC better step in now before its too late to salvage the season. we're only a game below .500 but it feels way worse from the last coupleperformances. i could even swallow the lakers blowout, but this one sucked huge.

lenny wilkins > smitch

Boy its really bad when you cant sleep at night because your still heated about a damn game
laugh.gif

Dont even want to go to bed... or maybe thats the idea that I have a major assignment due in two days...

At any rate, im still heated.

Dude has to get canned. *insert angry face*

don't blame you for being heated my man.. that effort was lackluster. i think the worst part of that game was the beginning of the 4th quarter. you wouldexpect the raps to roll up their sleeves and get down on d being down 30, only to have billups assisting on two or three long bombs by smith.. and have neneand melo beat them in the inside. there was no effort at all when it came to closing down the shooters. when a timeout was called by smitch, dude did not sayanything .. seemed like he quit alongside with his players. patheticcccc.

only thing i was happy about with this game is that both billups and melo are in my fantasy roster.. must've been the fastest and easiest 35 fantasy pointsi've ever seen anyone throw up.. haha

man i just realized that I know absolutely nothing about the raptors. I haven't paid any attention to anything about them in like 5 years. I didn'teven know who sam mitchel was, it's really weird.

Blame Sam Mitchell all you want, but the fact is that Colangelo has to share some of the blame. He's after all the one who loves building these charminsoft teams.

sam is going to get canned and then they'll hire some rookie assistant or som moron.

avery johnson would be ideal.

Originally Posted by Mw2889

Blame Sam Mitchell all you want, but the fact is that Colangelo has to share some of the blame. He's after all the one who loves building these charmin soft teams.

Because trading for JO was getting a soft player huh?
Because in the offseason, Andrea got alot stronger, and can now be physical on the block now?

Sam doesnt understand we have other players other than Bosh. Maybe that could be a thought as to why we do not want him as the coach anymore. The fact that hedoesnt even run any sort of offense. The fact that he has no defensive scheme. The depressing fact that he cant run a damn play out of a timeout to save hislife. The fact that he doesnt understand how to put a good line out, ending up in the most obscure subsititutions I have ever seen.

BC has brought good players into Toronto. The best shooter in the past three years in Kapono, a point guard who can run a system in Calderon, forwards in Bargsand Bosh that can play inside/outside, a physical player in JO, and a defender in Parker. Yet, Sam has used not one of these talents to combine a system thatproduces the most amount of team efficiency. How often does a play get run to find Kapono an open jumper? All thetime, he has to create his own shot, which really does not produce any results. Jose and Bosh are left to play a two man game, where Jose is most efficientinvolving other team members. Bargs is most effective on the block, and is instead left out around 25 feet to create his own shot, which results in disaster.

Sam has not taken these players that can be productive, and put them into a system that would work.

Thats why JVG would be the ideal choice right now. With Yao, he took that team to work the ball through their strength that almost no other team has. Eventhough TMac was on that team, JVG was smart to use something that put them at a major advantage. Thats why I want JVG.

Im still heated. I keep seeing these highlights, and want to just break the damn tv.
No way in hell Sam deserves to be the coach of the Raptors.

Oh, and press conference that really REALLY pissed me off last night. Sam started talking about "Ive put in my work, I deserve to be here. Ive worked hardfor this..."
Well, ill hold my sentements in; if i say anything more, I'd get banned...

Back
Top Bottom