Firefox or Chrome?

Just wanted to know which one of these browsers NTers are using.  I'm loving Chrome so far.  To me, its much cleaner and it seems faster.

I'm a firefox guy but I'm thinking of switching or at least going back to an earlier version of firefox. Since the upgrade to 3.6 I've had a memory leak
smh.gif
Anyone else having that problem?

Chrome is faster than FF's 3.6 the newest update, although Firefox did get an improvement in speed from the last 3.5

I've been using FF for years and love it so despite Chrome being faster I don't really need to switch over yet. I like the layout of my FF theme, icons, etc. I wasn't a fan of Chrome when I tried it out, so for now I'm sticking with FF

This thread also pops up all the time, so just search for past threads.

i wish Chrome for Mac had add-ons. I think im gonna switch back to FF even though i hate it. If only Safari worked properly on Yuku.

I prefer Chrome, but it doesn't get along with Yuku when it comes to: Forum Jump, Expanding emoticons and making text larger. So I'm using FF for NT
ohwell.gif

i used to be on that firefox until it kept effing up. safari is my main browser now. chrome is just eh.

safari > firefox > chrome

I use Chrome since i like using incognito and with the recent upgrade, it has made it easier to use NT.
However, I hate it that the spell check function doesn't work anymore unless I use the quick reply box.

i'm trying out Chrome 4 now since it has Adblock. it's not bad, there's a slight speed difference.
but still chrome doesn't allow me to submit my programs for school to my prof. so I have to use Firefox for that. other than that I'm liking Chrome

Back
Top Bottom