First 20 people to post get a free can of tea! No spots left.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Got da goods earlier today
pimp.gif
Now, can I ship these out on those bubbled up envelopes from walgreens? Anybody know where I can get a tiny box for my 14 sized cans? 14 ounce cans :grinface
I doubt it.
laugh.gif

Check your post office?

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Got da goods earlier today
pimp.gif
Now, can I ship these out on those bubbled up envelopes from walgreens? Anybody know where I can get a tiny box for my 14 sized cans? 14 ounce cans :grinface
I doubt it.
laugh.gif

Check your post office?

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Where my drank at?

lmao mo.
laugh.gif

Sorry for the delay gais. I didn't get paid till saturday after work (get out at 5) so the post office was already closed. I shall be shipping sometime this week when I have free time (most likely wedsnday). Today I'll be stopping at the post office to see if I could get some small boxes for the cans. I went to my local one, but hey said they didnt' have any and the also told me I could ship them in an envelope 
mad.gif
. lol. Anyways, again. My most sincere apology for those that didnt' hear from me over the weekend. I shall delivar!

Oh yea, umm, they didnt' have original flavor. So expect a random flavor in your mailbox if you wanted originals. lulz.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Where my drank at?

lmao mo.
laugh.gif

Sorry for the delay gais. I didn't get paid till saturday after work (get out at 5) so the post office was already closed. I shall be shipping sometime this week when I have free time (most likely wedsnday). Today I'll be stopping at the post office to see if I could get some small boxes for the cans. I went to my local one, but hey said they didnt' have any and the also told me I could ship them in an envelope 
mad.gif
. lol. Anyways, again. My most sincere apology for those that didnt' hear from me over the weekend. I shall delivar!

Oh yea, umm, they didnt' have original flavor. So expect a random flavor in your mailbox if you wanted originals. lulz.

after everyone receives and finishes their cans, OP's gonna post a video of what he did to the top of those cans

after everyone receives and finishes their cans, OP's gonna post a video of what he did to the top of those cans

Now that this is bumped back up, why did mine never come? Pretty sure I was on the list?

Now that this is bumped back up, why did mine never come? Pretty sure I was on the list?

Sorry guys.

I've been busy lately at work and fixing my passport thingy so I'm poor. I should get paid tomorrow and I'll go look for some boxes to put these. Also, to the people who wanted original. They're out lol. Idk if I mentioned this already *shurgs*

Back
Top Bottom