First day to gym in Months! Routine? Help? Before and After pics.

If you can't get motivation to lose weight by looking at how fat and ugly you've become then you don't deserve to lose weight.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

If you can't get motivation to lose weight by looking at how fat and ugly you've become then you don't deserve to lose weight.
eek.gif
roll.gif

But so true
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Praise The X I

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

thats like the umpteenth time u posted those pics bruh. Id help you but u just lookin for attention at this point.

Attention? I'm looking for insight. I obviously have no motivation/ idea of how to get back. Every time I've posted it I've got 0_0 responses but that was in General. That is why I am in here legitely trying to make a change. It is summer time and I have all the time in the world. Please help...

What did you do before to get in shape?................... do that again?

Were you one of those people that were naturally cut? That's how my brother was.....then after he went to college he became a tank *!+. He lost hismotivation and never got back into shape. I'd definately go with Tim11's advice and start doing cardio asap, two months at least. Then, try to startbuilding muscle.

Ya, how could you have been in that shape before but not know what to do now?

i bet you got a girlfriend and now you got that "i wanna stay at home, sit on my couch, Al Bundy" attitude. just do what you did to get ripped likeyou were before. but if you have no motivation, ask a friend that'll go with you. or just give up, since you dont have motivation anyways

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

512514JRBYL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I am lost... you had you body in great shape before (nh), and now you're asking how to get back in shape?

Just do what you did before.

Back
Top Bottom