FIRST LOOK: AIR FORCE 1 x AIR MAX 95 NEON

im sold! :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood
One Team, One Goal!​

I don't mess with too mant AF1's, but these are definitely attainable.
The Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion.​

Good idea...
But done wrong. Theres too much neon. The 95 has subtle amounts of neon.
Looking for BEAUTIFUL LOSER BLAZER, BLACK 9 or 8.5
I WANT BLK / RED XI's !!

I will get them when I can get them for around 150.
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...

This season will shape the future of this franchise..​

I'm so confused.

These actually look REALLY good.

AND they're a hybrid.

What the hell.
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK​
The B.O.P.​

These are ok, but AM90 AF1 are hot!!!

Anyway expect more of butchered classics in 08 some of them are actually good. Just get used to it, the new times are coming, relax and take a deep breath.

Paix
c.
Join The Clones

Quote:
Anyway expect more of butchered classics in 08 some of them are actually good. Just get used to it, the new times are coming, relax and take a deep breath.

how can you even get used to crap like this? seriously. that's exactly what Nike's trying to do. flooding the market with all these bs hybrid AF1 releases until we're used to it. what follows is clear. they have another base shoe to hype. all you gotta do is boycott that @#%$.
Props to: amsterdan and silversurfer5400, keepin the sneaker game alive in switzerland​
TEAM AM FAM

Quote:
how can you even get used to crap like this? seriously. that's exactly what Nike's trying to do. flooding the market with all these bs hybrid AF1 releases until we're used to it. what follows is clear. they have another base shoe to hype. all you gotta do is boycott that .
<b>be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL<b>​

^^ I agree, that's why we don't have to buy that. It seems like they're trying to listen to (simple colorways are coming back as well).

My theory is Nike is trying to put all the hybrids out there and see, which ones are selling them best (just to test the waters) and then focus on these. This is just the step to the new world of no retros. They have probably tons of new shoes, but since the retro styles are selling so well, there's no point in introducing them (over stauration of already overstaurated market). Now with all the hybirdes it will be easier for an average customer to accept the newer models (the hybrids look more modern, than typical retros). Makes sense? It does for me (crooked logic). Nobdy not even Nike expected retro craze to last that long. I feel that both them and us are tired of retros.

Paix
c.
Join The Clones

Back
Top Bottom