First Look: Air Jordan 2K9 / 2009 (real pix)

THESE ARE EARLY SAMPLES. The Final Product will be revised, structurally and the mid-sole will be tweaked. As far as Performance theseshoes are on the cutting edge. Hopefully the final proposed alterations help the shoe look as good as it will perform.

I don't think it is a bad looking shoe. Especially for what looks like an early sample.

i can tell these are just samples...who knows this shoe might turn out to be good...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

JB has officially lost it

looks like a WTS to me, kinda like the 23's that nick had on in the sole mag.

Originally Posted by AVkidd

jordans died after he stopped playing
for the most part i agree. the only two jordans that are worthy of him playing in are the XVI(mainly the black/red patent)and the XX3.

they got so many ques from other Jordan , i seen mad xx3 , xiv , even the sharpness in the outsole from the XX. Today is a sad day. who designed these!??! whothe hell did these???? they cant be the Jordan Jordan this year, i remember the first pics of the XX3 and i was like naaaaaaaah, but when i saw better pics iwas like ok they are hot, but from the jump these are wack cuz they are blatant rip off of other sneaks.nothing new, and they cost 190??????? who designedthese , i know it wasnt tink cuz he dont bite his own stuff.....WACK

Back
Top Bottom