FIRST LOOK: Air Jordan Fusion V Sunburst

They look like platform shoes... They making these for midgets or what??? Terrible!!!
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

WOW! Those are worse than I thought they'd be, and KNEW they'd look bad. Will stop just shy of hating them, until I see them in mens sizes...
Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
-Gandhi-

Why not have the flames instead of the netted side? Probably would have been a much better look

So these are what the fusions coming out in 08 will look like? Then...

:x
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
TEAM [Scrubs]
.:: | TEAM | TORONTO | RAPTORS | ::.
TeamCanada ~x~ TeamPhilippines​

these just made me rub my eyes and shake my head.
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collecting Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs
Found my sertig's... now i am on the hunt for some Union 180's sz 13 DS or NDS

those are horrible, but the fusion with XII is nice
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

Quote:
Why not have the flames instead of the netted side? Probably would have been a much better look
"See is what you can do, C is what you can't be"- C Money
AIM- C Money my name/CRR Shop
TE NNESSEE TITANS
Vince Breaking The Curse For Eddie​

JB,
Please keep putting out more and more junk. This way you will have to play one of your trump cards to keep you breathing...
I smell the "nike air" on retros necessary after JB burries itself in this stuff.
FS: 1999 Jordan BRED IV 10, Jordan Military IV DS 10.5

People..you are looking at a kids and toddlers version of a shoe. Do you realize adult size shoes (if this colorway comes in adult) often look very different?

Some of ya'll act like you fell of the turnip truck yesterday. If your judgement is misinformed, save it for later. It is what it is, a kids shoe!

Guess what... people like the xii fusions now, I can't wait to see what happens in the 20+ minutes after half of you guys see this kids picture and freak out. It's like hypebeast ADD

sorry for the outburst I just get tired of people flooding posts with the exact same opinion which is "my initial reaction + no thought attached"

I don't care what yall say. In a different colorway I think those would look good. Hell those really don't look that bad.
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...

This season will shape the future of this franchise..​

WHY ?

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

id say 09 wit all these rare releases and countdown pacc nots 2 mention the XX3 we got a lot to look forward 2 dont let this spoil it

Well I don't see any men's sizes...but when pics of thoose drop niketalk will have a change of heart word to }the game{ lmao
"You might Ohsnapps88 for some cement 3's."​
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

Well, XIIs AF1 fushion doesnt turn out that bad...
But those..... NEED A BETTER PICTURE!
I'm not commenting until an official picture is released.
Indohan

these would look clean and a different colorway...these colors are just nasty
AKA Kelz
Looking For:
Penny 2s Sz 6.5 or 7
AJ CG IIIs 7.5
Any color Spizikes in 7.5

Those are...(swallows his own vomit)....... :x
sick.gif
"Im addicted to fresh/ 6 pairs of kicks is my definition of twelve steps"- Hov

Back
Top Bottom