First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

They're pretty decent. Don't think I would cop though. But the AJ 7 is one of my favorites, might change my mind later.

They're pretty decent. Don't think I would cop though. But the AJ 7 is one of my favorites, might change my mind later.

I love the 2011s, but these just don't do it for me. They are missing that x-factor needed for them to pop. Maybe if the tongue had the zig zag pattern in a tonal red or something.

I love the 2011s, but these just don't do it for me. They are missing that x-factor needed for them to pop. Maybe if the tongue had the zig zag pattern in a tonal red or something.

now i can get the hares for a even lower price
pimp.gif

And these look pretty dope

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I came in here with the lowest expectations...and
Sort_of_want.jpg

basically.  i have my hares in great condition.  if i copped these it would be to beat up and keep my hares clean.
it just doesn't seem right with an all red tongue.

if you want the CDP hares buy them now.  these will only drive the price up like the FTLOTG VIIs did to the 02 olympics.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I came in here with the lowest expectations...and
Sort_of_want.jpg

basically.  i have my hares in great condition.  if i copped these it would be to beat up and keep my hares clean.
it just doesn't seem right with an all red tongue.

if you want the CDP hares buy them now.  these will only drive the price up like the FTLOTG VIIs did to the 02 olympics.

Back
Top Bottom