First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by PTone

Good news, people.

To those following me, I got in touch with another store down here and they're telling me they've received 15 or more pairs totaling nearly 30 for this area.

I'll keep in touch...
this is good news, sir.
fingers crossed.

Please keep me posted too... You already know I got you PTone.
pimp.gif

Lol I don't know if you guys are against the resellers, or people who pay reseller prices. You can't get mad a reseller because they're only as successful as the buyers make them.

Lol I don't know if you guys are against the resellers, or people who pay reseller prices. You can't get mad a reseller because they're only as successful as the buyers make them.

If anybody can look out for me I need a 10 r 10.5. Ptone I hit Yo inbox if u can look out please do so if not I understand..

If anybody can look out for me I need a 10 r 10.5. Ptone I hit Yo inbox if u can look out please do so if not I understand..

Just got me and my brothers pairs, it was just my luck I walked into a store Downtown NYC and they had these on the shelf... They were definately taxing cats but it was worth not sleeping outside for a night...

Just got me and my brothers pairs, it was just my luck I walked into a store Downtown NYC and they had these on the shelf... They were definately taxing cats but it was worth not sleeping outside for a night...

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by MoShellz

How do these fit?
Did you get the Bordeaux? They fit the same.

They run about a half-size big. My bordeaux's and all my other VII's (04 Oly, 02 Black/Red/Purple, and 02 Flints) fit almost a half size big.

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by MoShellz

How do these fit?
Did you get the Bordeaux? They fit the same.

They run about a half-size big. My bordeaux's and all my other VII's (04 Oly, 02 Black/Red/Purple, and 02 Flints) fit almost a half size big.

Back
Top Bottom