First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

1 Down 1 to go!
pimp.gif
and my 2nd one is locked down at Niketown NY i copped the jacket and the shirt too they came out really nice now to get my YOTR 2011's

good luck to those tryna scoop this weekend the wristband line at NTNY was ******edly filled with people i've never seen in my life before instead of the usual faces

1 Down 1 to go!
pimp.gif
and my 2nd one is locked down at Niketown NY i copped the jacket and the shirt too they came out really nice now to get my YOTR 2011's

good luck to those tryna scoop this weekend the wristband line at NTNY was ******edly filled with people i've never seen in my life before instead of the usual faces

Originally Posted by newbery158

Originally Posted by yanky

There is so much hype for these it's insane!...btw I'm new here is there a place where I can introduce myself? Thanks
welcome to NikeTalk yanky!!!

Thanks Newbery & freezyfreeky!
BTW keep an eye out eastbay's twitter page. They're known for having back-orders at any time of the day.

Originally Posted by newbery158

Originally Posted by yanky

There is so much hype for these it's insane!...btw I'm new here is there a place where I can introduce myself? Thanks
welcome to NikeTalk yanky!!!

Thanks Newbery & freezyfreeky!
BTW keep an eye out eastbay's twitter page. They're known for having back-orders at any time of the day.

I'll try to grab these tonight through NDC and Eastbay, if I can't get through then all is good i'll just look at it as money saved

I'll try to grab these tonight through NDC and Eastbay, if I can't get through then all is good i'll just look at it as money saved

Originally Posted by ATLfootballer

good luck u'll b in front of the PC for a pretty long time!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ATLfootballer

good luck u'll b in front of the PC for a pretty long time!
roll.gif

Anyone else who got these or is going to get these thinking about switching out the laces? I think I'm going to replace the gold laces with true red JB laces with gold tips.

Also, kIcKzNY96 can you post pics of the jacket and shirt?

Anyone else who got these or is going to get these thinking about switching out the laces? I think I'm going to replace the gold laces with true red JB laces with gold tips.

Also, kIcKzNY96 can you post pics of the jacket and shirt?

I used West's pics since i couldn't leave the store with the jacket today
WEST-NYC-JORDAN-YOTR-JACKET.jpg

removable patches that can be placed on the t-shirt that has a place for 1 of the 3 patches
WEST-NYC-JORDAN-YOTR-JACKET-CLOSEUP.jpg

if you look to the right sleeve the grey diamond with the red stitching is where the patch goes and 23 stitched on the left sleeve
WEST-NYC-JORDAN-YOTR-SHIRT.jpg

trappedintime that's not a bad idea with the laces those gold ones go with the olympic 7's too might consider it i'll take a pic of that in a few

I used West's pics since i couldn't leave the store with the jacket today
WEST-NYC-JORDAN-YOTR-JACKET.jpg

removable patches that can be placed on the t-shirt that has a place for 1 of the 3 patches
WEST-NYC-JORDAN-YOTR-JACKET-CLOSEUP.jpg

if you look to the right sleeve the grey diamond with the red stitching is where the patch goes and 23 stitched on the left sleeve
WEST-NYC-JORDAN-YOTR-SHIRT.jpg

trappedintime that's not a bad idea with the laces those gold ones go with the olympic 7's too might consider it i'll take a pic of that in a few

PTone hit me back on my email, i sent you a couple messages yesterday. looks like the panic has started, it always feels good when you have a pair locked down before rd so your not to stressed about copping on rd. hopefully i will have a pair to rock with that jacket, already got the shirt but i will probaly cop another just so its fresh for the summertime.

PTone hit me back on my email, i sent you a couple messages yesterday. looks like the panic has started, it always feels good when you have a pair locked down before rd so your not to stressed about copping on rd. hopefully i will have a pair to rock with that jacket, already got the shirt but i will probaly cop another just so its fresh for the summertime.

i wonder wat the next YOTR release is gonna be

if we go by jordans that landed on the YOTR u only have the 2's or 3's in 87 and 14's and 15's in 99 i hope the 3's are in the mix somewhere and with all these releases this year i hope they do

i wonder wat the next YOTR release is gonna be

if we go by jordans that landed on the YOTR u only have the 2's or 3's in 87 and 14's and 15's in 99 i hope the 3's are in the mix somewhere and with all these releases this year i hope they do

Originally Posted by riddla713

I've sent you a few emails... have you not gotten em?

Originally Posted by riddla713

I've sent you a few emails... have you not gotten em?

Just going to try to cop online......can't believe people are already lining up for these smh

Just going to try to cop online......can't believe people are already lining up for these smh

Back
Top Bottom