First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Originally Posted by PISTONS

EASTBAY FAIL - Due to heavy traffic, we are currently unable to process your order, as we are unable to confirm inventory on the item(s) listed below.
If you would like to attempt to process your order again, please click on the "Try Again" button below.
If you would like to remove these items and process your order with the items remaining in your cart, please click on the "Remove Item" button below.
If you would like to complete your order over the phone, please contact our Customer Service Representatives at 1.800.826.2205.

2 mins wait time for this, bullish
damn, I got the same thing! no way to cop! WTH
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by PISTONS

EASTBAY FAIL - Due to heavy traffic, we are currently unable to process your order, as we are unable to confirm inventory on the item(s) listed below.
If you would like to attempt to process your order again, please click on the "Try Again" button below.
If you would like to remove these items and process your order with the items remaining in your cart, please click on the "Remove Item" button below.
If you would like to complete your order over the phone, please contact our Customer Service Representatives at 1.800.826.2205.

2 mins wait time for this, bullish
damn, I got the same thing! no way to cop! WTH
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

got one on ndc and eatbay wth my checkout time was done then when i clicked next it went back to the timer again wth was that all about goot thing i got one from ndc

Nike Maintenance is up..closed..whatever..i'm done with this release..oh well..move onto the next shoe..

Back
Top Bottom