First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Thanks for the updated pictures up above!

Looking better & better with more pictures that I see.

All that's needed now is a release date..

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ALDY

nerd.gif

THIS

Originally Posted by ALDY

nerd.gif

THIS

Really don't see how these appeal to anyone but resellers and people who are willing to complain about getting screwed on the midnight release on NDC then pay 200% over the retail price to the aforementioned. The Cardinals absolutely put these to shame and it's not even close and these aren't worth the headache that's going to be inevitable in getting them. JMO.

Really don't see how these appeal to anyone but resellers and people who are willing to complain about getting screwed on the midnight release on NDC then pay 200% over the retail price to the aforementioned. The Cardinals absolutely put these to shame and it's not even close and these aren't worth the headache that's going to be inevitable in getting them. JMO.

marqueesole was supposed to have size availability posted already but they haven't done it yet. also, the price they have posted can't be right. these are supposed to have a $10 markup compared to the rest of the vii's so retail should be $160 I believe

marqueesole was supposed to have size availability posted already but they haven't done it yet. also, the price they have posted can't be right. these are supposed to have a $10 markup compared to the rest of the vii's so retail should be $160 I believe

Originally Posted by KicksOvaEverything

MarqueeSole.com gone have em 2mm a few of each size if ya town don't get QS's & you want em snag a pair from there 2mm(monday)

i don't understand this post, what language is it in?

Originally Posted by KicksOvaEverything

MarqueeSole.com gone have em 2mm a few of each size if ya town don't get QS's & you want em snag a pair from there 2mm(monday)

i don't understand this post, what language is it in?

Back
Top Bottom