First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

What's all this year of the rabbit crap ?  Isn't that a Chinese thing ?  Is this because that's where all the AJs are probably made ? ? ? ?  Why don't you do some American stuff JB ?  For instance.......the year of independence, 9/11, fallen soldiers edition......something more than a Chinese &*$%ing rabbit.
I'm just sayn.....

C O O K # 45
get fit.

Originally Posted by 4fitness

What's all this year of the rabbit crap ?  Isn't that a Chinese thing ?  Is this because that's where all the AJs are probably made ? ? ? ?  Why don't you do some American stuff JB ?  For instance.......the year of independence, 9/11, fallen soldiers edition......something more than a Chinese &*$%ing rabbit.
I'm just sayn.....

C O O K # 45
get fit.

I'm not Chinese but your comments may come off as ignorant.

Originally Posted by 4fitness

I'm just sayn.....

C O O K # 45
get fit.

I'm not Chinese but your comments may come off as ignorant.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by PandasKicks

even 280 is straight stupid.
Id pay $230 and bounce.

laugh.gif
its $50 difference sir

anything past retail is stupid
laugh.gif
Can you give me $50?

Has anyone in Chicago found where to buy these? I called Niketown. They will have 23 pairs. That's it. House of Hoops will have 5 pairs total according to the person I talked to today. He said if I wanted one of them, line up on Thursday to get them Saturday morning. Are you serious? It's going to take this kind of effort to score a pair of these? Maybe I'm just not hardcore enough, but I can't justify putting my life on hold to stand in a line and get these. Wish I had some better ideas on how to obtain a pair at retail, but it looks like I probably just won't end up with them, which is a shame because I think this colorway is fantastic.

Has anyone in Chicago found where to buy these? I called Niketown. They will have 23 pairs. That's it. House of Hoops will have 5 pairs total according to the person I talked to today. He said if I wanted one of them, line up on Thursday to get them Saturday morning. Are you serious? It's going to take this kind of effort to score a pair of these? Maybe I'm just not hardcore enough, but I can't justify putting my life on hold to stand in a line and get these. Wish I had some better ideas on how to obtain a pair at retail, but it looks like I probably just won't end up with them, which is a shame because I think this colorway is fantastic.

i hate to say this but i am glad i paid what i paid to get this only thing is the damn store is keeping my pair hostage until the end of the week

there might be another shop in manhattan getting there stock this coming week

i hate to say this but i am glad i paid what i paid to get this only thing is the damn store is keeping my pair hostage until the end of the week

there might be another shop in manhattan getting there stock this coming week

These look like they will be spread all over. It sucks that they are limited. I REALLY like this shoe but I don't think I'll be able to buy because of all this hype. 
frown.gif

These look like they will be spread all over. It sucks that they are limited. I REALLY like this shoe but I don't think I'll be able to buy because of all this hype. 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom