First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Price on the varsity jacket?

Gotta get some sleep..heading out to camp tommorow morning...noonish then I have to work...smh my boys gonna come up there and hold my spot for me till I get back. Damn tommorow is gonna be crazy...if everything goes well. Ill be leaving with 2 perrrrrrs!
What mall you camping at?

Not that I'll be up there.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Price on the varsity jacket?

Gotta get some sleep..heading out to camp tommorow morning...noonish then I have to work...smh my boys gonna come up there and hold my spot for me till I get back. Damn tommorow is gonna be crazy...if everything goes well. Ill be leaving with 2 perrrrrrs!
What mall you camping at?

Not that I'll be up there.
laugh.gif

I have a feeling these are gonna be a lil easier to get than most expect. Just my evaluation...

I have a feeling these are gonna be a lil easier to get than most expect. Just my evaluation...

Originally Posted by spOOOlin4g63

so what sites are getting these for sure?

I know of only one store in my area, but most sizes are spoken for=/

NDC
Eastbay
Ebay

People do some research or look back a couple of pages.. 

All that's needed.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by spOOOlin4g63

so what sites are getting these for sure?

I know of only one store in my area, but most sizes are spoken for=/

NDC
Eastbay
Ebay

People do some research or look back a couple of pages.. 

All that's needed.

laugh.gif

I gotta DJ a teen party from 8-12am, but ima race home around 10:45 CT and try NDC (along with eastbay), hope I succeed one way or the other smh

I gotta DJ a teen party from 8-12am, but ima race home around 10:45 CT and try NDC (along with eastbay), hope I succeed one way or the other smh

Originally Posted by cornzilla

I'm assuming these will eventually drop in price like the 2011s??
I doubt it. 
Even if it did, 

It really shouldn't matter to me though..

I've been WANTING these since the 1st Pics Leaked.

Can't wait till tomorrow.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by cornzilla

I'm assuming these will eventually drop in price like the 2011s??
I doubt it. 
Even if it did, 

It really shouldn't matter to me though..

I've been WANTING these since the 1st Pics Leaked.

Can't wait till tomorrow.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by youngcurse

smh at dudes wanting hook ups for retail ,thats like saying "Can i get that Bently for the wholesale price".

QFT.
thats niketalk for you
some jerk offer me the $260.00 the price i was paying when i said i got my own pair for that price

then 30 minutes later saying i give you a extra $20.00 

like i know this a hole this guy had alot of balls 

i am sure i am not the only person he low balled 

f outta here with your $20.00 extra dollars 
laugh.gif

here are his messages i cant post what i told him 

Can I paypal you 260 for YOTR rabbit 7,size 11?

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If I paypaled you today it be in your bank instantly.[/font]

[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]How much more ? 20?[/font]

[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]look out his this lowballer named "Pristine"  thats his screen name 
indifferent.gif

[/font]

smh at dudes wanting hook ups for retail ,thats like saying "Can i get that Bently for the wholesale price".

QFT.
thats niketalk for you
some jerk offer me the $260.00 the price i was paying when i said i got my own pair for that price

laugh.gif

[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If I paypaled you today it be in your bank instantly.[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]look out his this lowballer named "Pristine"  thats his screen name 
indifferent.gif

[/font]

^no need for that stuff, 160JD. what kind of compensation are you after when you aren't even going out of your own way.

i know some guys here who would cop for a fellow NTer with ZERO extra thrown on, even if they weren't going to cop for themselves.

^no need for that stuff, 160JD. what kind of compensation are you after when you aren't even going out of your own way.

i know some guys here who would cop for a fellow NTer with ZERO extra thrown on, even if they weren't going to cop for themselves.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

QFT.
thats niketalk for you

laugh.gif

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

indifferent.gif

[/font]
You cant blame a guy for trying.  Thats about as much as i would want to pay but maybe he didnt understand that YOU paid $260.  If you paid $160 and sold it to him for $280 I think thats more than fair.  (and I still havent locked down a pair, SMH all the dudes that can guarantee is asking $350+++, yall can have em for that, Id rather put the money towards all the other heat coming out this year)

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

QFT.
thats niketalk for you

laugh.gif

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

indifferent.gif

[/font]
You cant blame a guy for trying.  Thats about as much as i would want to pay but maybe he didnt understand that YOU paid $260.  If you paid $160 and sold it to him for $280 I think thats more than fair.  (and I still havent locked down a pair, SMH all the dudes that can guarantee is asking $350+++, yall can have em for that, Id rather put the money towards all the other heat coming out this year)

Originally Posted by eltouha

you sir are correct, *@@% even buying the shoes with ones own money and be with out it til paypal transfers to acct. have even used discount codes and given it to them for that price.

Originally Posted by eltouha

you sir are correct, *@@% even buying the shoes with ones own money and be with out it til paypal transfers to acct. have even used discount codes and given it to them for that price.

Back
Top Bottom