First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

I plan on wearing mine saturday, I'm usually an 11 in J's, 10.5 in 7s, but i can fit a 10, which is what i got in the rabbits

I plan on wearing mine saturday, I'm usually an 11 in J's, 10.5 in 7s, but i can fit a 10, which is what i got in the rabbits

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Is anybody wearing there pair ?

I have twice since i got them this past friday and to me they run big like I said in a few posts back ?

Any signs of creasing?

I have twice since i got them this past friday and to me they run big like I said in a few posts back ?

Any signs of creasing?

Originally Posted by alidinak

I can put my foot in a 16 but that don't mean it's right. 

Originally Posted by alidinak

I can put my foot in a 16 but that don't mean it's right. 

Originally Posted by leocabrera

Any signs of creasing?
all over the sides of the shoe

also not sure if i should dump my second pair for the prices there moving at 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by leocabrera

Any signs of creasing?
all over the sides of the shoe

also not sure if i should dump my second pair for the prices there moving at 
frown.gif

6hj7mo.jpg

my pair came in today, my boy PTone hooked me up for the low, much love dawg. i think jb did a good job with these quality and looks wise. i know some pairs had flaws but the materials where better than expected. it will be sweet if i can cop another pair from fnl.com later this week, im going to need one cause im going to rock these all the time.

6hj7mo.jpg

my pair came in today, my boy PTone hooked me up for the low, much love dawg. i think jb did a good job with these quality and looks wise. i know some pairs had flaws but the materials where better than expected. it will be sweet if i can cop another pair from fnl.com later this week, im going to need one cause im going to rock these all the time.

riddla713 wrote:

Are you going to flip these on eBay like last time? 
nerd.gif

riddla713 wrote:

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

riddla713 wrote:

nerd.gif

if you are talking about the bin 5's, last time i didnt flip anything, i searched on nt and iss for a trade with no luck, i had sz 11 but needed a 10.5 or 10. i sold the sz 11 on ebay and purchased a sz 10 for a higher price than i sold the sz 11 for. you can really make yourself look stupid when you jump to conclusions.

riddla713 wrote:

nerd.gif

if you are talking about the bin 5's, last time i didnt flip anything, i searched on nt and iss for a trade with no luck, i had sz 11 but needed a 10.5 or 10. i sold the sz 11 on ebay and purchased a sz 10 for a higher price than i sold the sz 11 for. you can really make yourself look stupid when you jump to conclusions.

Originally Posted by riddla713

riddla713 wrote:

nerd.gif

Not jumping to conclusions. I did the same. Just looks that way. Trust me. I know you're legit man. Just thought it was funny. Cause I saw you had two pairs..

Originally Posted by riddla713

riddla713 wrote:

nerd.gif

Not jumping to conclusions. I did the same. Just looks that way. Trust me. I know you're legit man. Just thought it was funny. Cause I saw you had two pairs..

What I don't understand is why people keep dissing these and saying the hares are better. It's opinion yes...but they are almost the same shoe! The majority of people hate these because they simply couldn't get them. I like these. I like the hares. I have both. Y'all act like people don't command high prices for hares....they are hot n so are these...also y u mad when Someone resells for profit. Supply and demand ppl..... why would I sell someone something for $200 if I can get $400...i understand looking out and there is no problem with it. But don't expect it. We live in a capitalist society people. The whole objective of our economy is buy low sell high...I.e. The stock market...I'm done schooling you folks with unrealistic expectations....

What I don't understand is why people keep dissing these and saying the hares are better. It's opinion yes...but they are almost the same shoe! The majority of people hate these because they simply couldn't get them. I like these. I like the hares. I have both. Y'all act like people don't command high prices for hares....they are hot n so are these...also y u mad when Someone resells for profit. Supply and demand ppl..... why would I sell someone something for $200 if I can get $400...i understand looking out and there is no problem with it. But don't expect it. We live in a capitalist society people. The whole objective of our economy is buy low sell high...I.e. The stock market...I'm done schooling you folks with unrealistic expectations....

Originally Posted by jroc3821

QFT.

IT'S THE SAME STORY FOR EVERY SHOE MOST CAN'T COP. DOESN'T MATTER IF LIMITED OR NOT.

Originally Posted by jroc3821

QFT.

IT'S THE SAME STORY FOR EVERY SHOE MOST CAN'T COP. DOESN'T MATTER IF LIMITED OR NOT.

Back
Top Bottom