First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Did anybody else box come all damaged? I have one with a perfect box and my other pair was damaged/crumpled on the side.
eyes.gif

Did anybody else box come all damaged? I have one with a perfect box and my other pair was damaged/crumpled on the side.
eyes.gif

Props to the homie Memphissfinest... I wouldn't have gotten them had he not looked out and he didn't hit me with the rape price... Real dude!!! 

Props to the homie Memphissfinest... I wouldn't have gotten them had he not looked out and he didn't hit me with the rape price... Real dude!!! 

Originally Posted by sincere

eyes.gif

which one has the damaged box? sz13 or 14, cause a damaged box means $100 off the re-sell price
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

which one has the damaged box? sz13 or 14, cause a damaged box means $100 off the re-sell price
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
If it's 9.5 I'll take them too...lol

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
If it's 9.5 I'll take them too...lol

Originally Posted by shammd

NO PROBLEM MAN, ENJOY THEM.

Originally Posted by shammd

NO PROBLEM MAN, ENJOY THEM.

I got a second pair from FNL. Man it was so smooth I got lucky that's for sure. Even did the checkout from my phone and got em Thursday. Can't beat that!

In terms of quality, there will certainly be better but also worse. I'm misty concerned with how the silver nubuck will hold up if it gets wet :-/

I got a second pair from FNL. Man it was so smooth I got lucky that's for sure. Even did the checkout from my phone and got em Thursday. Can't beat that!

In terms of quality, there will certainly be better but also worse. I'm misty concerned with how the silver nubuck will hold up if it gets wet :-/

FINALLY got a pair coming my way. def. got blessed with the price i paid
pimp.gif

Thanks A
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

now I may just need to double up so I can keep my Hares in box and wear YOTRs instead

nerd.gif

FINALLY got a pair coming my way. def. got blessed with the price i paid
pimp.gif

Thanks A
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

now I may just need to double up so I can keep my Hares in box and wear YOTRs instead

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom