First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

easy pass already have 2 rabbits dont need more especially a VII....Bordeaux is the only VII Ill buy......Does anyone know whats up with all the AJVII releases this year??? Theres def been a few

Originally Posted by SkiDRUMattiX

Bordeaux, Black/Red, Citrus, Hares, Chamb., Oly's>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> YOTR. Not terrible but easy pass. Not a fan of gold in general & if I'm wearin gold, it's blingin, not this flat tone strangiosity. With Bordeauxs droppin at basically the same time, there's no way I'd buy these. Half off, if they don't sell (which prolly won't be the case)...? Still a maybe on the buy. I'd say if all the others were owned first, then maybe. Not a huge 7 fan anyway beyond the first 4 listed so, no thanks. Interesting attempt to continue to make money off the YOTR theme slapped onto a shoe Bugs himself used to wear but what about year of the snake? Year of the Metal Tiger? They had no problem skippin those Chinese themes. I don't get it.
The reason why the Year of the Rabbit is special is because MJ himself was actually born in the Year of the Rabbit (1963)

Originally Posted by SkiDRUMattiX

Bordeaux, Black/Red, Citrus, Hares, Chamb., Oly's>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> YOTR. Not terrible but easy pass. Not a fan of gold in general & if I'm wearin gold, it's blingin, not this flat tone strangiosity. With Bordeauxs droppin at basically the same time, there's no way I'd buy these. Half off, if they don't sell (which prolly won't be the case)...? Still a maybe on the buy. I'd say if all the others were owned first, then maybe. Not a huge 7 fan anyway beyond the first 4 listed so, no thanks. Interesting attempt to continue to make money off the YOTR theme slapped onto a shoe Bugs himself used to wear but what about year of the snake? Year of the Metal Tiger? They had no problem skippin those Chinese themes. I don't get it.
The reason why the Year of the Rabbit is special is because MJ himself was actually born in the Year of the Rabbit (1963)

Theyre pretty decent because they are basically hares. I would get them but I prefer the Hares a lot more

Theyre pretty decent because they are basically hares. I would get them but I prefer the Hares a lot more

i like these but ,

they could have did alot better job

first , they are way too much like the hares and thats how they will be looked at not like the new yotr

second , those laces make the shoe look awful , i dont know what color they but i just dont like them

third , where's the ice on the soles , they didnt have to do the entire sole but they should have put some ice on the soles.

another thing on my mind is ........

i wonder what the box will look like and ofcourse

how limited are these going to be and when will they drop

i am sure we will get these answers soon so i guess now its on to the hype..............................................................peace23

i like these but ,

they could have did alot better job

first , they are way too much like the hares and thats how they will be looked at not like the new yotr

second , those laces make the shoe look awful , i dont know what color they but i just dont like them

third , where's the ice on the soles , they didnt have to do the entire sole but they should have put some ice on the soles.

another thing on my mind is ........

i wonder what the box will look like and ofcourse

how limited are these going to be and when will they drop

i am sure we will get these answers soon so i guess now its on to the hype..............................................................peace23

They nice. Not nice enough to pay full retail nice, but they nice. Not worth the double up. 2011 YOTR > VII YOTR by far.

They nice. Not nice enough to pay full retail nice, but they nice. Not worth the double up. 2011 YOTR > VII YOTR by far.

Back
Top Bottom