First Look at ADRIANNE PALICKI as WONDER WOMAN **Update 5/12/11 NBC PASSES ON WONDER WOMAN**

Originally Posted by 365k

Costume looks like some Dollar Tree type of $@@#.

.....loving them chesticles tho.
pimp.gif

im sorry hollywood but %%@ ARE U GUYS SMOKING???????
THIS is what Wonder Woman should look like

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 at hollywood.......

Not to defend the costume, but this is for a prime time series, so I'm not surprise at how it's looking so far. Just to illustrate, the exec. producer is the same guy who did Ally McBeal and Boston Legal. The overall premise is going to be:
"A reinvention of the iconic D.C. comic in which Wonder Woman -- aka Diana Prince -- is a vigilante crime fighter in L.A. but also a successful corporate executive and a modern woman trying to balance all of the elements of her extraordinary life."

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Not to defend the costume, but this is for a prime time series, so I'm not surprise at how it's looking so far. Just to illustrate, the exec. producer is the same guy who did Ally McBeal and Boston Legal. The overall premise is going to be:
"A reinvention of the iconic D.C. comic in which Wonder Woman -- aka Diana Prince -- is a vigilante crime fighter in L.A. but also a successful corporate executive and a modern woman trying to balance all of the elements of her extraordinary life."
mutant_facepalm.jpg

why do super heroes in movies always have a high roller corporate career of some kind. Doesn't having powers make working a 9-5 kinda beneath you. 

For some reason I figured they would have cast Charlize Theron because of her personality.
I would have rather seen Jessica Biel or Scarlett Johansson play the part.

Should've had Colbie Smulders as Wonder Woman, look at this specimen
eek.gif

7657788765Cobie_Smulders_2_654.jpg

wonder_woman_pose_04_damaged.jpg

wonder_woman_movie_still_new.jpg

ww_action1.jpg

Spoiler [+]

Back
Top Bottom